Game Day Good Vs Evil - Sunday Jul 21 MCG 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t give a toss cos I don’t read what they say. Weak posters who only show up when we’re losing to be negative.

A blight to the board
Not so. I am critical of Scott and have been since he lost that final in 2013- with poor selection and coaching- and I will go on being critical of him. He is the Senior Coach, he is paid to be that and has to take responsibility. That is what senior people do.
They can be critical without being 'negative'. Like me I am sure that they want to win a Premiershop.Problam is with a performance like last week and today, we are so far from that it breaks my heart.

If you've followed Geelong under Scott, you know that's not likely to happen. Following a very similar trend here. We'll be playing the same way week 1 of the finals, and Richmond or Collingwood or GWS will love it.
Again, you may as well stop watching then and join us again when we get another coach. If you think there is no hope at all then it would seem pointless. The hope is clearly there; I’m not saying we will flick switch but the chance that we can still win it this year is there. We have time to turn it around and I believe we can. Let’s continue to hope we learn and improve in time. The cattle is there

Here we are talking about the team and what we need to do to improve and all you can do is take shots at us. Who's the real blight?
Those who never praise get no quarter. You’re treated like an oppo fan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top of the ladder and a still a game clear. Poor game, but great position late in the season. Bring on next week.
Kinda feels like 2009 where we had a great start to the season and then a questionable 5/6 weeks after the Saints game.

I remember us being all but written of leading into the finals that year - but we all remember what happened

It's been a frustrating few weeks, but the next month will be more telling with how we respond going into finals than what the past month after the bye has been

Oh well that's the year done guys. You would think the boys would be hungry and play the way that got them to top spot but last 5 weeks indicates that they have other ideas. Unfortunately have to sit through finals still. Who ever finishes 4th will be a huge chance for the flag now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back