Goodbye! Cheerio! Adios! Tschüss! hej då!

Whats the best way to remember c2r?

• Rename the Board in his honour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get all posters to mention c2r in their signatures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodbye Bigfooty!

Has been a blast from the early days, but its time for me to call it quits. I joined in 2005, and never thought I would see the club transform the way it has. I'd like to thank a big bunch of you as well who I had the pleasure to chat to for 8 years now! I've been able to nab tickets off some of you, take part in the KKK (Kent Kingsley Krew) with others, and I will always wear my Max Rooke tshirt with pride. I also remember one of our very own coming 3rd one year on Almost Footy Legends for The Footy Show! Also, having been overseas for the most part since 2010, I am pretty glad you were all able to keep me up to date.

I guess things change as the new breed of posters join, and I think its my time to step aside! I always seem out of the loop these days with the in-jokes and what not, and call me old fashioned but I loved the style of bigfooty back in 06/07/08! Its scary to remember the first years with myself, nananana catman, S'THD'J and chapmanmagic35 being the newbies! Shell, Jess555, Jack From Packenham, GeeCat, Longbomb, CF, Metallica Man, catempire. Copernicus, mooney d'king.... so so so many more to mention, and so many more I have unfortunately forgotten as I have not seen them around for years.

Cheers to all the Geelong Board Mods (Although, I did win 3rd prize in the Varcoe Sponsorship in its first season but never received my prize!!!!) and those core posters from 2005-2010 especially who helped me procrastinate in my final years of High School and Uni! Seriously, whenever youtube failed me, my housemate and I would always come to BigFooty to procrastinate.

Here's hoping I have been able to contribute here and there, whether it be quips about team selection, long drunken rants at 2am after a loss in 2006, or a long drunken rant about how amazing the club was in 2010!

All the best,

c2r

(aka franklin2rehab for the lulz till I was banned.)

bobby/footscore.

or do you mean the same name?

cheerio threads for people leaving are popular on european forums.

I mean the same name.

Like you wipe out your profile, like C2R is planning on (his profile is still up, so I assume he hasnt actually gone anywhere yet). and then coming back with the same name and account.

And if so, do you get your post count back or start from zero.

And if so.. WHERE THE **** ARE MY POSTS- I WAS ON OVER 11,000 AND STILL I'M ON 8,000.
/rant

such an angry young woman.

You should see me on the road... honestly just once I would like to be able to drive to work without having to flip someone off. I'm in the left lane, doing the speed limit JUST **** OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Yeah I need to go to rageaholics.

My post count to go back to the way it was tho would be nice.

You should see me on the road... honestly just once I would like to be able to drive to work without having to flip someone off. I'm in the left lane, doing the speed limit JUST **** OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Yeah I need to go to rageaholics.

yes, so much rage you have.

My post count to go back to the way it was tho would be nice.

i think the counts were revised down on the basis of quality!!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps he wants to see the results of his poll- which doesnt close until June..
With only 5 votes it might actually be best to NOT view it.

Might just depress him...or at least reinforce why he is quitting. ;)

Almost feel obliged to vote now I've posted in this thread.

Posting in bigfooty fantasy football league till end of the season as I told them I'd play one more season. Not posting or reading the rest of the forum (unless you tag me *ahem SJ*)

Back