News Goodbye Star, hello ISC - 2017 kits

Remove this Banner Ad

CxM_h7IUQAAmDTo.jpg

I know there's not a lot of variation in black and white stripes, but I really like what ISC did with the guernsey. Looks nice clean and simple.
It looks the same I don't see what the big deal is. If I own a top from 3 years ago im not going out to buy this. It's just the bloody same thing!

Really? That's a shame as they look great as playing shorts.

Yeah I agree, wouldn't mind a pair myself. I'm pretty sure the AFL regulate too much design elements from the apparel sponsor, like why you don't see three stripes on adidas shorts for Hawks

Interesting that's there's no reference to a longer term contract with ISC - the club statement only mentions 2017 as does the ISC Twitter. Seems really strange.

Are we just partnering them for one year and going back to Adidas next year? That would be odd.

Noticed this too. Essendon announced that they had gone with ISC for 7 years. Maybe we wanted more coin and want to prove just how powerful our brand can be...?

But hopefully we're just using them for the year, as you said, before moving onto bigger and better things. WCE's new Puma kit looks great.

I dont mind the new jumpers, obviously the logo underneath the sponsor is annoying but, still think they look pretty sharp.
On a different note, does anyone know when the membership packs start to get mailed out?

Has anyone got the membership pack for next year? There's only one picture for the members polo and I'm not sure if I like it or not.

I wanna try and make sure they have the correct amount of years on my scarf too. Do we still get to pick our goodies this year?

I wanna try and make sure they have the correct amount of years on my scarf too. Do we still get to pick our goodies this year?
Looks like all memberships come with this regardless:
PACKAGE-2-20bd-1.jpg

But then there's a membership merchandise page that has these seperate with their own prices.
MEMBERS-HAT-1d5e-1.jpg
$15
MEMBERS-POLO-45bc-1.jpg
$35 (yes that's the only picture they give us)

But I'm assuming they're separate to what is paid for the memberships. I don't mind the polo or the cap, but I don't know if I'll get them on top of my membership stuff I barely wear anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - the first image is all inclusions of your membership - the scarf embroidered with your membership tenure. I like the stickers a lot better this year.

The other two member only items can be purchased separately for what you've quoted above, or together with a tote bag for $49.95.

Went into the shop at the Holden Centre yesterday, the new gear looks great! Looks better IRL than on the web page.

Got myself one of the grey/black training shirts in my latest attempt at forcing myself to get decently fit again.

Went into the shop at the Holden Centre yesterday, the new gear looks great! Looks better IRL than on the web page.

Got myself one of the grey/black training shirts in my latest attempt at forcing myself to get decently fit again.

I ordered one of those two. Good to hear they're open

One insignificant little detail that I love has been amended is the re- introduction of the solid all- black collar around the neckline on our home jumpers. Hated the change that Star made last season having the white of the central vertical stripe run all the way up to the neck. Just wish they kept the same solid all- black collar on the away/ alternate jumpers also, as well as the black trim around the arms. Looks much better and more traditional than the white. Wouldn't be surprised if we got pushed into incorporating more white into our away strips though with all the bitching and moaning from other clubs and supporters concerning our jumpers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back