SunshineBoy

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Jan 3, 2012
In Covid Free wilderness
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks
Yze to takeover as coach with Williams as assistant!!
Anyone hearing Goodwin has been caught sampling the good life?
Wouldn’t be the first time, I mean during the Essendon thing he did ask for the “good stuff”

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Knicks // NY Giants
I did notice he looked a little more dishevelled than his usual clean cut appearance last week, and he has had addiction issues in the past. Going off that and the divorce I’m gonna say this is a possibility.

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 9.12.42 am.png

Last edited:

KAYNE

All Australian
Nov 5, 2007
Big White
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne
Was moved sideways at Hawthorn. Seen as a demotion to many and wasn’t that highly regarded.
Didn’t hawthorn hold him to his contract when he wanted to come the year before? Not sure why they would do that if he wasn’t highly regarded.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Strapping Young Lad

previously grumbleguts
Apr 19, 2006
Your local Satanist Cabal
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Spurs, Socceroos
Didn’t hawthorn hold him to his contract when he wanted to come the year before? Not sure why they would do that if he wasn’t highly regarded.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Can’t remember if that was the case.

I know that there was a few questions as to how he was performing(along with Burns) from our boards while he was assistant, and some ITK’s suggested that he wouldn’t be greatly missed(unlike Fagan, Rath etc).

I think Dee’s fans may just need to temper expectation if Goodwin gets the arse and Yze takes the reigns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Can’t remember if that was the case.

I know that there was a few questions as to how he was performing(along with Burns) from our boards while he was assistant, and some ITK’s suggested that he wouldn’t be greatly missed(unlike Fagan, Rath etc).

I think Dee’s fans may just need to temper expectation if Goodwin gets the arse and Yze takes the reigns.
I don't know why people would regard Yze as the automatic heir apparent when we have Choco Williams there - you know, proven premiership coach Choco Williams...

I'd be ropeable if we chose Yze over Williams - even as a caretaker.

GWT6

Senior List
Jun 7, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
As much as I hope this is true (Goodwin is the second worse coach in AFL history IMO) - OP has nothing in it and reads like someone wanting to start a thread so when Goodwin inevitability gets the arse he can say he had inside info.