Rumour Goodwin under close scrutiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Hexarelin allegedly
That is legal if you aren't an athlete and there was never any mention of him having any addiction issues with it

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Pretty tawdry headline Herald Sun today

Goodwin back on the beers
And from another article in the HS today
Goodwin returned to the Sorrento Hotel on Thursday for the nuptials of hotel owner & friend Myles Pitt to Brooke Hogan.

Goodwin and players Max Gawn, Adam Tomlinson and Michael Hibberd celebrated the big day but were spotted leaving early as the Demons trained early Friday.

Not one of the Demons’ contingent drank a drop of alcohol during the celebrations.

Pretty tawdry headline Herald Sun today

Goodwin back on the beers

Melbourne would be happy with that headline. Most people have reacted with the "why can't he have a beer?" and Gawn's played into it.

Shifts the attention away from the bullying, concussion and gambling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll be fine. Nothing important to see here.

He works for a big Melbourne club, not a successful interstate club.

Dusty and Swan never had any issues. Cousins was burnt at the steak.
I guess if we are just going to pretend Benny did not do a late night triathlon to get away from the cops, and was found passed out on a bench in Melbourne, we can think Cousins didn’t put a target on his head.

Last edited:
He'll be fine. Nothing important to see here.

He works for a big Melbourne club, not a successful interstate club.

Dusty and Swan never had any issues. Cousins was burnt at the steak.

Agreed, Cousins kept a very low profile and all incidents were blown out of proportion.

Like the time he broke into the SAS base - classic Cousins.

Someone on reddit said they'd heard from 2 seperate AFL staffers that he's a meth user.
Grain of salt obviously.

Haven't we all dabbled from time to time?

I guess if we are just going to pretend Benny did not do a late night triathlon to get away from the cops, and was found passed out on a bench in Melbourne, we can think Cousins didn’t put a target on his head.

Lol. Can you read? Where did I say Cousins wasn't a bad boy off field? I didn't.

And Swan and Dusty and a fair few other players in that era did not get same focus and punishment. The exact opposite occurred.

Open the other eye.

Swan put it in his book. He actually joked about how Eddie and the AFL got him out of trouble more thanonce and kept things under the carpet.

No-one is questioning Cousins was a bad boy off field. The point is if you played for Collingwood and were a bad boy off field you were treated differently in the exact same era.

Swan basically proved this in his book.

Double standards?

Last edited:
Lol. Can you read? Where did I say Cousins wasn't a bad boy off field? I didn't.

And Swan and Dusty and a fair few other players on that era did not get same focus and punishment. The exact opposite occurred.

Open the other eye.

Swan put it in his book. He actually joked about how Eddie and the AFL got him out of trouble more thanonce and kept things under the carpet.

No-one is questioning Cousins was a bad boy off field. The point is if you played for Collingwood and were a bad boy off field you were treated differently in the exact same era.

Swan basically proved this in his book.

Double standards?
World's biggest victim complex right here.

Agreed, Cousins kept a very low profile and all incidents were blown out of proportion.

Like the time he broke into the SAS base - classic Cousins.

Who was the Collingwood player driving around with gangsters and guns in that era?

Recall a shot was fired from the car?

Cousins was taken to task. Fair enough if all players were held to the same standards. Other players had the AFL actively helping cover up bad press.

Double standards? Absolutely.

Facts are facts. Go read Swan's book. Pretty clear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back