Rumour Goodwin under close scrutiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith has been provisionaly suspended from the MFC football program. That is he is not permitted to speak to the coaches or football staff.

The only person he talks to is the doctors.

Read the rules again.

So why wouldn’t Goodwin just say that instead of saying it was his anger that was stopping him from doing so. Knowing Goodwin’s previous disregard for the drug code, is he suggesting that he would’ve contacted Smith, regardless of any prohibition, if he wasn’t so angry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why wouldn’t Goodwin just say that instead of saying it was his anger that was stopping him from doing so. Knowing Goodwin’s previous disregard for the drug code, is he suggesting that he would’ve contacted Smith, regardless of any prohibition, if he wasn’t so angry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And even if it were true, what reason would there be for the coach to not speak to the player BEFORE the club banned him, which would have been allowed under these imaginary rules?

As a Melbourne supporter I found it exceptionally strange that Goodwin had not spoken with Smith. He says that others at the club have so it's ok, but he is just too angry.

That's poor leadership. He should have probably given him a spray and checked if he is ok. He is the coach.

Just another long list of Goodwins poor character examples. Thank god Burgess and Williams got Melbourne a premiership, because this drug cheat is ruining the club.

One of the posts of the year. The bloke is a loose cannon. Always has been. The Demons got the one flag at least due to personnel around him. Highly doubtful that a 2nd will follow before this list starts to fall away. Shame but at least you got the one.

I thought Smith was tested match day? The WADA bans are different, someone posted in the Smith thread that the rules may have changed in the last few years but from memory they kick off immediately the test is failed.

Sad situation for the Dees. Been my flag tip for rhe last two years, that window seems to be closing.

Smith has been provisionaly suspended from the MFC football program. That is he is not permitted to speak to the coaches or football staff.

The only person he talks to is the doctors.

Read the rules again.

Again, care to point out where that is written or enshrined anywhere?

You are the one that made the claim that under SIA rules Goodwin is not permitted to speak to the suspended player. Nowhere that I've found has anything like that. I even posted the link for you.

Pert categorically said he had spoken to Smith and was "heavily involved" in the situation. Is he a doctor?

It seems to me that you've been caught blatantly lying to suit your "defend my footy club at all costs" argument; either put up the information or admit you were talking BS.

Again, care to point out where that is written or enshrined anywhere?

You are the one that made the claim that under SIA rules Goodwin is not permitted to speak to the suspended player. Nowhere that I've found has anything like that. I even posted the link for you.

Pert categorically said he had spoken to Smith and was "heavily involved" in the situation. Is he a doctor?

It seems to me that you've been caught blatantly lying to suit your "defend my footy club at all costs" argument; either put up the information or admit you were talking BS.
Unless the "rule" is in such an obscure place that only Goodwin would know that. Which brings the next question at to who DIH may be.

I'd be shocked if that happens, he sues and all the allegations are exposed and tested both in court and in public, as webbo_83 said didn't go well for BRS and right now goody has a compliant AFL media soft handing him, not the feral mainstream media asking awkward questions
checkmate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodwin named in Parliament - not as a ‘user’, but as cognisant of the ‘managing’ and showing less than ‘appropriate’ interest in his player welfare.

Doesn’t mean it’s true - but finally someone’s opened the curtains.

Goodwin named in Parliament - not as a ‘user’, but as cognisant of the ‘managing’ and showing less than ‘appropriate’ interest in his player welfare.

Doesn’t mean it’s true - but finally someone’s opened the curtains.
Correct me if I'm wrong but they stated he was a user of cocaine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back