Rumour Goodwin under close scrutiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Much easier to simply punt from your phone. Not illegal to have a punt as long as it is not on the footy.

Yes, i was being completely serious and despite living on planet earth and watching AFL coverage I have somehow managed to completely avoid the phenomenon of online sports betting.

Thank you sincerely for enlightening me to the ways of the modern world and it's gambling addicts.

Yes, i was being completely serious and despite living on planet earth and watching AFL coverage I have somehow managed to completely avoid the phenomenon of online sports betting.

Thank you sincerely for enlightening me to the ways of the modern world and it's gambling addicts.
Good for you. So if someone has a punt they must be gambling addicts?

Chocco to be announce coach by the end of the week….
confirmed

This is how it plays out.

Melbourne storm to a famous grand final victory.

On the dias, Goodwin with his hands on the cup, starts to grab at his neck.

He rips his face off, like in Total Recall, to reveal it was Choco all along!

Then he says “Alan Scott, you were wrong!”.

There's a few coaches this year (Goodwin, Scott, Hinkley, Cameron maybe even Fagan) who would have a good case for doing that this year if they won. Kinda hope the winning coach does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is how it plays out.

Melbourne storm to a famous grand final victory.

He rips his face off, like in Total Recall, to reveal it was Choco all along!

Then he says “Alan Scott, you were wrong!”.
Surely his tie is the release cord for the mask.

Stand by this. Choco Williams is the one in the Coaches box and running training sessions, Simon Goodwin is down on the boundary line patting blokes on the back as they come off. He is like Dennis Denuto passing drinks of water in the Castle. As long as they keep Goodwin on the sideline they are a chance, the moment he steps back in the coach's box the Dees will be out.

Stand by this. Choco Williams is the one in the Coaches box and running training sessions, Simon Goodwin is down on the boundary line patting blokes on the back as they come off. He is like Dennis Denuto passing drinks of water in the Castle. As long as they keep Goodwin on the sideline they are a chance, the moment he steps back in the coach's box the Dees will be out.
This is so dumb lol.

^ Now this, my friends, is an example of someone who has absolutely zero knowledge of Australian rules football.

If you’re gonna pot Goodwin when the team performs poorly then at least give him credit when they turn it around. Otherwise you’re just twisting things to suit your shitty confirmation bias.

Is Goodwin any good at fixing photocopiers?

As much as I hope this is true (Goodwin is the second worse coach in AFL history IMO) - OP has nothing in it and reads like someone wanting to start a thread so when Goodwin inevitability gets the arse he can say he had inside info.

lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back