Competition Goose's rate the Opposition MVP s35 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rats vs Royals

IMG_1692.gif

Very hard to go against S37 Admin elect HRH Cadsky followed by a Hawks supporter (needs all the love that can be given) & after 26 years of brooding, I thought it was time to try to forget the ‘97 GF 😢& give the one vote to one their supporters.

3/ Cadsky
2/ SarahSmiles
1/ GreyCrow

Last edited:
Round 15 v Bombers

Enjoyed the week's banter with the following 4 equally. It'd be unfair on any of the 4 to give them less than the others.
1.5 BLUEALLTHRU
1.5 Pugsley
1.5 Kilroy
1.5 gab213

There were a couple more who made a run late in the week but I couldn't take votes off the ones named.

Round 15 v Bombers

Enjoyed the week's banter with the following 4 equally. It'd be unfair on any of the 4 to give them less than the others.
1.5 BLUEALLTHRU
1.5 Pugsley
1.5 Kilroy
1.5 gab213

There were a couple more who made a run late in the week but I couldn't take votes off the ones named.
See you next season mate!

Round 15 v OOBs. Very hard to split this group, there were plenty deserving of votes who unfortunately missed out.

3. Braklet - a massive bundle of energy, timezone differences means he keeps the thread moving when it's quiet for the rest of us. Adult Swim fandom kicks him to the top.

2. Ligma - thread's always a lot better when she's up and about.

1. Robertio - always an utter gentleman. Name me one person here you'd rather have a pint of Guinness with. Actually don't, we'd starve while you tried to think of one.

Thread: 4/5. The OOBs are always a highlight on the Furies fixture, and once again did not disappoint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

V Gumbies.

3. Falconista - in great form.
2. GWS Goose - ultra consistent, yet barely mentioned he runs marathons! Must've known the concept of intense physical activity would be lost on a bunch of weebs.
1. beez - not as prolific, but high impact.

Thread: 3.5/5. The Gumbies are always a fun bunch to spend a week with, and I'm glad we shared the Heritage game between our clubs.

Rd 18 v Dragons.

3: DragoDelph, typically brilliant performance.
2: Strigoi, always a delight to spend time with.
1. T2B_, showed leadership all week.

Thread: 2/5. A much quieter week than either side are accustomed to when facing each other, with Grand Final Rematch 4: Rise of the Rematch being a bit of a lull in the franchise. Nevertheless, the Furies always anticipate our matches with the Dragons, and next time we meet the storied rivalry is set to explode!!

Rd 17 v Phoenix.

3. thewizardmelon: brilliant and prolific all week.
2. por_please_ya: high quality whenever she posted.
1. MP_: solid performance for the week, set the tone for much of the thread.

Thread: 5/5. The inaugural Gathering of the Flogs in the Mega Thread was a resounding success, and really brought out the best in all teams.

R.18 v Bombers

3. Sun Ra . Always funny. Who would have think a Caravaggio discussion would take off?

2. BLUEALLTHRU put lots of energy and fun in.

1. Kilroy put their shoulder to the wheel of the thread.

Thread was was civil and a fun diversion. So I marked it down to 2/5

Round 18 vs The Wonders ......

3. MayTheNorthBeWithU - got to pump up a rookie here. Also 5 quick goals to put the Bombers to the sword
didn't hurt given he'd never previously saluted.

2. Grand Uncle Horace - a steadying but other worldly presence. The power of Horlicks there for all to see.

1. HARPSichord = Marked down due to the hideous U2Tigs avi.

Gamethread: 3.33 out of 5.0 Not bad apart from the result. o_O

Catching up from a few weeks back. GWS Goose do you want finals votes?

R18 v Bombers

3. Sun Ra - never fails to entertain, absolutely absurd

2. BLUEALLTHRU - this guy is a campaigner but a good campaigner

1. Pugsley - another great week from my favourite SFA dog

Catching up from a few weeks back. GWS Goose do you want finals votes?

R18 v Bombers

3. Sun Ra - never fails to entertain, absolutely absurd

2. BLUEALLTHRU - this guy is a campaigner but a good campaigner

1. Pugsley - another great week from my favourite SFA dog
No need for finals votes.

Ill have to find some time to tally these up before the GF

R.18 v Bombers

3. Sun Ra . Always funny. Who would have think a Caravaggio discussion would take off?

2. BLUEALLTHRU put lots of energy and fun in.

1. Kilroy put their shoulder to the wheel of the thread.

Thread was was civil and a fun diversion. So I marked it down to 2/5
That's it. I'm lacing your Horlicks with Xanax.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back