Event Goose's Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

PYc9mjy.png

Praise will get you everywhere, Goose.
Of course you do realise GWS Goose has no scruples whatsoever, right?

Remember this?

0AB148C0-920D-4912-A747-ABD899D34373.png

Rising Star Round 4 Nomination
Round 4 Rising Star Nomination
sunny3193 is the round 4 nomination.

Sunny who is a bomber got a fair bit of the ball running around on the wing in the early stages of the season and managed to post about 10 times a game in the early stages of the season. On paper, that is enough to get a nomination. TBH, I've not looked any deeper than that and just hope that this guy is still around and stuff.

I've got no idea of the quality of those posts, and once again, there is no way Im sifting through a bombers thread. Sun Ra maybe comment your team mates posting here.

The usual insert a graph here and what not. Well dont Sunny.

Round 4 Rising Star Nomination
sunny3193 is the round 4 nomination.

Sunny who is a bomber got a fair bit of the ball running around on the wing in the early stages of the season and managed to post about 10 times a game in the early stages of the season. On paper, that is enough to get a nomination. TBH, I've not looked any deeper than that and just hope that this guy is still around and stuff.

I've got no idea of the quality of those posts, and once again, there is no way Im sifting through a bombers thread. Sun Ra maybe comment your team mates posting here.

The usual insert a graph here and what not. Well dont Sunny.
He's a great poster. No doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rising Star Round 3 Nomination

Membling of the Royals is the round 3 nomination.
Round 3 saw Membling get promoted to the wing. I have no idea how he went, but he played there. Sun Ra get someone do a write up of Membling doing stuff on the wing.

It looks like Membling did a fair bit of posting, CatToTheFuture , you're a sophomore and pretty funny. Insert something funny about Memblings round 3 posting.

Insert shooped photo of Membling getting the round 3 nomination.

Apparently Membling is funny, one you sopomores should interview him and insert that in here as well.

Good job Membling.
The rest of you Rookies, at this point should have been told to get better to get your nomination. So pretend that happened.
Just give him the trophy now

Rising Star Round 2
RonnieRaven from the Las Vegas Bears

Looking at Falconista 's compendium thing, (that had some useful stuff in there, who knew) Ronnie got a run on the wing in the early part of the year and it looks like he got a decent amount of DT point. Hey Falc (or some other boring stat guy), put something in here to elaborate on this rookies Qooty.

Looking purely at post numbers he seem to contribute to the thread in round 2, not well enough to get a mention in the MVP posts or anything, but he turned up.

Maybe Mrs Turbo you could interview the captain of the bears and ask them about Ronnie, who is the captain of the bears is it tony , whoever it is get them to say something, if it is too boring just slip something in about JoshWoodenSpoon and posting pr0n or something. Its low hanging fruit, but a cheap laugh is good.

Again, one of you sophomores needs to just whack in a shoop up of Ronnie Getting an trophy or something, Falc, you seem to know what your doing, and just like at the Gumbies, if you could do all the work, that'd be tops.

Ronnie jump in hear, celebrate, bag the other rookies for being inferior and tell them they suck. Most of them probably do.

Congrats on your nomination Ronnie.
Was RonnieRaven the only rookie to do media? Ripper season from our lad on and off the qooty field.

Was RonnieRaven the only rookie to do media? Ripper season from our lad on and off the qooty field.
Frederico_WA from the Furies as well.

Frederico_WA from the Furies as well.

I had expected that was in the dump. The calls for that came on page 1 😵‍💫

Remove this Banner Ad

Back