Event Goose's Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 5 Rising Star nomination
Rising Star Nomination Round 5
kenneyswarriors
Kenney was unselected in the first 2 rounds and if memory serves me correctly, he was involved in some Bombers related controversy early in the year which might be related to his non-selection, maybe one of you sophomores could confirm and add some back story if it is interesting.
Kenney was in the forward pocket for his first 3 games, despite barely touching it, he did score 3 goals, I guess that is something.

Kenny averaged about 50 posts a game through this period. As you all know, I think post counts are a ridiculous measure, but in lieu of actually reading his posts I m going to assume he added something to those threads and therefore Kenney grabs a nomination.

Well done Kenney, other rookies, get better.

Tigerturbulance say something about your nominated Rookie, try and make it positive if you can
kenneyswarriors is the best looking camel toe in the league and has been an inspiration to the Old Boys forward attack structure since being selected on the half forward line where he can use his size, camel speed and spitting ability to maximize our scoring capacity.

Kenneyswarrior although a rookie was smart enough to relies the first day he signed with the Bombers was a rash decision and that he would never reach his qooty potential stuck in the desert. So before a qooty was even kicked the camel toe blitz the Spotswood entry exam for non speaking hoofed mammals and the rest is history.......................

press confrence.jpg
Number one Star Rookie kenneyswarriors selected by Ophidian Old Boys Season 35 Rookie Draft MKII

kenneyswarriors is the best looking camel toe in the league and has been an inspiration to the Old Boys forward attack structure since being selected on the half forward line where he can use his size, camel speed and spitting ability to maximize our scoring capacity.

Kenneyswarrior although a rookie was smart enough to relies the first day he signed with the Bombers was a rash decision and that he would never reach his qooty potential stuck in the desert. So before a qooty was even kicked the camel toe blitz the Spotswood entry exam for non speaking hoofed mammals and the rest is history.......................

View attachment 1712355
Number one Star Rookie kenneyswarriors selected by Ophidian Old Boys Season 35 Rookie Draft
Other captains and Sophomores take note.
This is what your supposed to do.

View attachment 1712355
Number one Star Rookie kenneyswarriors selected by Ophidian Old Boys Season 35 Rookie Draft MKII

Looking forward to MayTheNorthBeWithU ’s Nomination
You wont have to wait too much longer. In fact, it'll be very, very soon.

I know what you are thinking, the Sophomores should have done this months ago.

I apologise for not taking this over earlier, I had too much faith in the sophomores and believed that they were not as incapable as everyone was saying. That's on me.

I apologise for not taking this over earlier, I had too much faith in the sophomores and believed that they were not as incapable as everyone was saying. That's on me.
kath-kim.gif

I've been doing my bit. My conscience is clear and I can sleep at night.

Horse strutting.gif

(The only time I ever touched her was when I shook her hand after her maiden speech.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rising star Nomination Round 6
Rising Star Round 6
MayTheNorthBeWithU is the round 6 nomination. As unbelievable as this seems now damicky calling for this nomination is unrelated to the nomination being forthcoming. I know, I wouldnt believe it either.
Being placed in defence at Centre half back, unsurprisingly his stats aren't great, but every now and then you need to throw the defenders a bone so they think they are just like real Qootballers (obviously they aren't). I can't be arsed running his stats through that Z score or whatever it is the stats geeks did to compare proper players to defenders, so maybe Maythenorth is not the spud his stats make him look like.

He posts a fair bit and Falconista reckons he is a chance to win some rookie awards, can't see it myself.

damicky or Falc, maybe one you guys can say something about this guy

Rising Star Round 6
MayTheNorthBeWithU is the round 6 nomination. As unbelievable as this seems now damicky calling for this nomination is unrelated to the nomination being forthcoming. I know, I wouldnt believe it either.
Being placed in defence at Centre half back, unsurprisingly his stats aren't great, but every now and then you need to throw the defenders a bone so they think they are just like real Qootballers (obviously they aren't). I can't be arsed running his stats through that Z score or whatever it is the stats geeks did to compare proper players to defenders, so maybe Maythenorth is not the spud his stats make him look like.

He posts a fair bit and Falconista reckons he is a chance to win some rookie awards, can't see it myself.

You've got your numbers mixed up Goose. The thread is now up to Rising Star Round 8.

Rising Star Round 6

I don't think GWS Goose is a fan of MTNBWU

You've got your numbers mixed up Goose. The thread is now up to Rising Star Round 8.
I cant believe someone would try and interfere with unsanctioned nominations in such a prestigious award. Shame on you.

Rising Star Round 7
Round 7 Rising star nomination
Ge3ks is the round 3 nomination. Speaking to my scouts, Geeks slipped under the radar, perhaps for annoyingly having a 3 instead of an e in their name which I guess is sufficient reason to disqualify them.
On the Qooty field Geeks has been consistent if not spectacular. But as most of the good Qootball players have already been nominated Geeks consistent match thread posting has earnt a nomination.
Geeks has posted on average about 15 posts a game ,again, I know that post counts are a lazy metric, but there is no way Im looking through dragons threads to see if Geeks has just posted a stack of Dragon Gifs and Rebecca Black songs (I dont care what anyone says, Friday is a catchy tune), and if that is the extent of their posting that probably explains why my chief scout didnt have Geek in the top 15 contenders.
serial_thrilla give us a run down on Geeks, maybe whack up a quick shoop while you're at it.

Rising Star Round 6

MTNBWU is definitely in the Top 2 Rookies @ The Wonders this season

He did some good things & we hope that he does even more good things in the future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back