Event Goose's Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

MTNBWU is definitely in the Top 2 Rookies @ The Wonders this season

He did some good things & we hope that he does even more good things in the future
enough about what goes on in the Wonders showers, what's MTNBWU form like in match threads

serial_thrilla give us a run down on Geeks, maybe whack up a quick shoop while you're at it.
america ferrera dragon GIF

MTNBWU is definitely in the Top 2 Rookies @ The Wonders this season

He did some good things & we hope that he does even more good things in the future
This is so inspiring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 8 Rising Star Nominaton
Round 8 Rising Star
sunny3193 is the round 8 nomination. Sunny has got a stack of ball on the wing for the Bombers which has earned them a nomination.

Sunny isn't a huge poster in match threads, but plays for the bombers, who can blame them for not getting involved in bombers' threads.

My Scouts have Sunny outside the top 15 despite being statistically one of the best Qooty players from the draft class. Is Sunny a rubbish poster and hence not really in the running, or is just lost in a sea of Bomber spam, who knows. I must admit I dont recall Sunny from our game, but in their defence, I do try and block out bombers threads.

BLUEALLTHRU whaddya reckon, why is Sunny not in the names mentioned for the rising star, do they suck?

Round 8 Rising Star
sunny3193 is the round 8 nomination. Sunny has got a stack of ball on the wing for the Bombers which has earned them a nomination.

Sunny isn't a huge poster in match threads, but plays for the bombers, who can blame them for not getting involved in bombers' threads.

My Scouts have Sunny outside the top 15 despite being statistically one of the best Qooty players from the draft class. Is Sunny a rubbish poster and hence not really in the running, or is just lost in a sea of Bomber spam, who knows. I must admit I dont recall Sunny from our game, but in their defence, I do try and block out bombers threads.

BLUEALLTHRU whaddya reckon, why is Sunny not in the names mentioned for the rising star, do they suck?

Vacuums suck 🫢

I’ll let myself out

Round 8 Rising Star

sunny3193 is the epitome of Baghdad Bombers , in his short time with us he knows the clubs to not waste time on and prefers to spend that quality time with his harem and goats.

Round 8 Rising Star

How come sunny3193 gets another nomination ? You already nominated him for Round 4. Guess you really rate him.

[IMG alt="GWS Goose"]https://www.bigfootycontent.com/avatars/m/126/126716.jpg?1606435259[/IMG]

GWS Goose

Brownlow Medallist​

Nov 14, 201113,11322,413Blue MountainsAFL ClubGWS
Round 4 Rising Star Nomination
sunny3193 is the round 4 nomination.

Sunny who is a bomber got a fair bit of the ball running around on the wing in the early stages of the season and managed to post about 10 times a game in the early stages of the season. On paper, that is enough to get a nomination. TBH, I've not looked any deeper than that and just hope that this guy is still around and stuff.

I've got no idea of the quality of those posts, and once again, there is no way Im sifting through a bombers thread. Sun Ra maybe comment your team mates posting here.

The usual insert a graph here and what not. Well dont Sunny.

How come sunny3193 gets another nomination ? You already nominated him for Round 4. Guess you really rate him.

[IMG alt="GWS Goose"]https://www.bigfootycontent.com/avatars/m/126/126716.jpg?1606435259[/IMG]

GWS Goose

Brownlow Medallist​

Sunny who is a bomber got a fair bit of the ball running around on the wing in the early stages of the season and managed to post about 10 times a game in the early stages of the season. On paper, that is enough to get a nomination. TBH, I've not looked any deeper than that and just hope that this guy is still around and stuff.

I've got no idea of the quality of those posts, and once again, there is no way Im sifting through a bombers thread. Sun Ra maybe comment your team mates posting here.

He was so non-descript that I forgot I nominated him.
In fact, I barely remembered he existed.

It will a lucky twist of fate, I was hard up finding enough worthy rookies so the odd double up should help with that.

GWS Goose

Brownlow Medallist​

Because I’m fantastic?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back