GoSaints12’s Phantom Draft Game

Remove this Banner Ad

I just wanted to officially congratulate you all on drafting the first round. It means a lot that people wanted to draft in this. It’s crazy to think an idea that popped into my head, (based on other Phantom Drafts) has became a reality. I am hoping that this message finds you well and that this draft has allowed to have fun and take your mind off the weird world that we all live now.

It's pretty fun. I have a long time between picks but I've been making a list and enjoying myself watching and learning. I've only done one phantom before, and Iwas picking for a team who wasn't mine. (I picked for Freo in the Dogs board phantom draft last year. Got Mitch Georgiades in the mid-40s which would have been a bloody steal.)

It's pretty fun. I have a long time between picks but I've been making a list and enjoying myself watching and learning. I've only done one phantom before, and Iwas picking for a team who wasn't mine. (I picked for Freo in the Dogs board phantom draft last year. Got Mitch Georgiades in the mid-40s which would have been a bloody steal.)

briztoon, there’s some street credit.

Hoping Laurie slides to 55. He won’t though. On that list Borlase is the only other player on my list, what are the other three like?

Stone is an interesting player. Has the tools but hasn't produced. Prolific in i50s and feel would suit a high HFF at the moment. Limited scope and doesnt find the pill enough but if a club can get it to click.

Downie - winger with clean skills. More outside than in. Would not be surprised to see him in pick range 40-55 or so. Been ok but hasn't stood out for Eastern

Lazzaro is a bit of a pocket rocket from Geelong. Like him along with Cardillo from Falcons.

Bendedo on potential worth a late pick shout

QUOTE="fightingfury_88, post: 65073317, member: 106661"]Pick 33 - Gold Coast - Bid on Errol Gulden (Swans Academy)
Yes, I'm going to be that annoying team that bids on multiple academy players, but Gulden has already fallen too far for me not to bid on him now. Reminds me a bit of Jack Higgins with his high production through the midfield and his craftiness around goals. His U18 Championships as an under-ager for the Allies in 2019 was terrific as he proved himself to be one of the better performed and consistent players for his team. Playing mostly forward and midfield, Gulden's constant run and clean hands saw him a constant threat around goals but also a valuable piece of any midfield he played in. His game against Vic Metro was particularly impressive with his third quarter an absolute gem as he posed a constant threat inside 50 including snagging two exquisite goals.

More detailed write up to follow if bid not matched by Sydney (Membling) .[/QUOTE]

Dammit. Cr@p. Other words that expresses myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's ridiculously under rated in general tho
I'm keeping my picks now, hoping a few players keep sliding to my mid draft picks, got a few players in mind.

On Gulden, he is a gun small player, under rated on bigfooty for sure.

It is all about that height bias.

Has all the runs on the board performance wise. Reminds me of prestia going later than he probably shouldve

James Borlase hasn't stated whether he's going to go with Port (father-son) or Adelaide (academy), right? Who'd be the team to match a bid on him? Do we just toss a coin or something?

James Borlase hasn't stated whether he's going to go with Port (father-son) or Adelaide (academy), right? Who'd be the team to match a bid on him? Do we just toss a coin or something?

How’s this, I’m thinking of a number between 1-100 Mego Red and Bastyy both put down their number and who ever guesses closer get rights to Borlase. I’ll send this number to briztoon so then there’s no cheating. Also if it’s a draw it’s the number who’s lower then my number.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back