GoSaints12’s Phantom Draft Game

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy to trade pics 42 and 52 for something in the middle to late thirties?

Collingwood fans will tell you Daicos is getting a bid at Pick 1
Is he a top 10 talent or is it too murky to make a call now?

Guys if LemmingMaster doesn’t pick inside the next hour do we give Riley Thilthorpe? He’s the next player in DPS’s draft rank not tied to a club, or do we give him until Midday tomorrow to pick. Then they had 20-24 hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys if LemmingMaster doesn’t pick inside the next hour do we give Riley Thilthorpe? He’s the next player in DPS’s draft rank not tied to a club, or do we give him until Midday tomorrow to pick. Then they had 20-24 hours.

Regarding this post we have had two drafters that say wait, so that’s what we will do. I’ll give him to 12pm Melbourne time, but then we have to move on. I’m at work then so he might get a little longer as I don’t get lunch until 1.20.

A Ugle-Hagan bid makes sense

That’s not fair on the dogs in my opinion. I’ve given him to Midday-1.20 tomorrow. My lunch break is 1.20. I’ll reconvene with you guys after that. I think he will have picked by then.

I know I've seen phantom drafts where, if someone doesn't make a selection in time, they'd specifically be given the highest ranked non-academy player. I'm not saying it to see Jamarra slide, and hoping it doesn't come across that way.

Thilthorpe's ruck capacities might be a good match for Carlton anyway.

I know I've seen phantom drafts where, if someone doesn't make a selection in time, they'd specifically be given the highest ranked non-academy player. I'm not saying it to see Jamarra slide, and hoping it doesn't come across that way.

Thilthorpe's ruck capacities might be a good match for Carlton anyway.
If I’m Carlton in the real thing I’m bidding and then taking Thilthorpe anyway so I guess it doesn’t really matter

I could see Carlton bidding on JUH.

Not so much Campbell.

Unfortunately I agree, I could see Carlton possibly going for Thilthorpe.

Are there any other Carlton regulars on the draft board we could ask to act as a proxy recruiter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back