40 Richmond - Fraser Rosman
41 North, (Bid matched, ESS) - Cody Brand
42 North - Luke Edwards
43 Adelaide - Luke Pedlar

R3:
44 Hawthorn - Jack Ginnivin
45 Richmond - Liam Kolar
46 West Coast, (bid matched, PA) - Taj Schofield
47 West Coast, (bid matched, RICH) - Maurice Rioli JR.
48 West Coast - Phoenix Spicer
49 Carlton - Ryan Angwin

R4:
50 West Coast - Sam Collins
51 Sydney, (bid matched, FREO) - Joel Western
52 Sydney - Shannon Neale
53 Hawthorn - Tom Highmore
54 Brisbane - Max Heath
55 North - Henry Walsh
56 GWS, (bid matched, ADE) - James Borlase
57 GWS, (bid matched, ESS) - Josh Eyre
58 GWS - Kalin Lane
59 Carlton - Corey Durdin
60 Sydney - Charlie Lazzaro
61 Port - Seamus Mitchell
62 St Kilda - Clayton Gay
63 Essendon - Jye Sinderberry
64 Collingwood - Oliver Davis
65 Bulldogs - Cameron Fleeton
66 Collingwood - Harry Sharp
67 Hawthorn - Lachlan Carrigan
68 Collingwood - Henry Smith
69 Collingwood - James Rose
70 Gold Coast - Brodie Lake
71 Richmond - Josh Tracey
72 West Coast - Cedric Cox
73 Giants - Jye Bolton
74 Bulldogs - Tariek Newchurch

-End of Draft-

Rules:
Live trades are on

Full draft

NGA and father/sons are on

Each club has 4 hours to make a selection this includes deciding on matching bids, this is turn off between 12am and 12pm AEDT, conditions apply.

You may PM three options for your picks from three picks out.

For example,

GoSaints12

@exampleteam have pick 18 and it is now pick 15
We wish to select in order.

1. @exampleplayer
2. @exampleplayer2
3. @exampleplayer3

If no pick is made the next best available player will be given to that club, the player given can’t be tied to a club.

If there is no answer to a bid it becomes unmatched and the club that bid receives that player

New rules can be added at anytime with the consent of all 18 participants.

Must pass in both drafts. E.g if Saints pass in National draft then they must pass in the rookie draft separately.

One person may do two teams. If another interested party is wanting to take over their, (the club they support) and your second team, you are welcome to let them. This last statement applies through the draft as well.

Please alert me and I will change it. E.g. Gosaints12 Control of the @exampleteam has gone from @exampleparticipant to @exampleparticipant2.

Please note, live trading is still on, you may not trade in a way to be judge unfair in a transaction that is between two clubs you control. I will have to check these trades off. My word on these trades will be final. With trades between two participants controlling different clubs I cannot dictate the fairness of these trades.

Please alert me as trades happen and I will update as soon as possible. For example, Gosaints12 @exampleteam trade pick 5 to @exampleteam2 for a future first and pick 12.

Any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Bulldogs elect to match bid on Jamarra Ugle-Hagan.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
75befa9f8ec0e7ae4c16c823ecb2f70e.jpg

Pick 1 Western Bulldogs (matched bid):
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan
Key forward, 195cm, 90kg
Oakleigh Chargers

We’ve been talking about him all year, we’ve stockpiled picks to match a pick 1 bid, we’re excited to finally see him in our colours. Jamarra Ugle-Hagan is an athletic, dynamic key forward with magnetic hands and a great leap. He wants to be an ambassador for Indigenous kids in footy and he gives Naughton tips on forward craft. Welcome home, Jamarra.

1606883992606.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 5: Hawthorn selects Tanner Bruhn

The age-old question regarding the draft is always 'best available or needs based?'.
I could have easily chosen Thilthorpe or Phillips and played it relatively safe, however Hawthorns current list issues require some more specific planning.
Tanner Bruhn offers what I perceive to be the Hawks most glaring issue, that being midfield class. Composure under pressure, smarts around goal and high disposal efficiency are just some of the strengths to Bruhn's game, strengths that are all currently weaknesses in the current Hawthorn midfield.
With the expected development of Finn Maginness into a quality mid, the grunt of James Worpel, leadership of Jager O'Meara and accumulative powers of Brownlow medalist Tom Mitchell, Tanner Bruhn is a welcome addition to the brown and gold engine room. A classy point of difference to round out what is hopefully a super strong midfield group for years to come.

Pick 6: Gold Coast - Will Phillips/ Oakleigh Chargers/ Vic Metro

Phillips leadership gives him the nod. Gold Coast will get a great footballer at this pick. An inside midfielder that wins the ball in the contest. Joining former junior team mates Noah Anderson and Matt Rowell at the Suns, it will be a midfield to fear for many years. Linked to Lachie Neale

Pick 7 - Riley Thilthorpe - Christmas is here!!
Pick 8 - Bid on Braeden Campbell - Matched by Sydney
Pick 9 - Archie Perkins
Pick 10 - Bid on Lachie Jones

big boy jackavoy

Write ups to come in the morning - but very happy with the bombers first 2 - or maybe 3 picks..

Pick 7 - Best available in the Bombers view and fills a huge need! Thilthorpe is the prototype modern forward at over 200cm, and with great marking and agility. Bombers did not expect him to be here but are super keen to jump on him as a long term prospect to fill the biggest need of the team!

On draft night I dont think he will be on the board - but happy to take him!

Pick 8 - Braeden Campbell is the right mix of speed/skill that the Bombers would love on the outside - but no way the Swans are letting him slip through, and after taking a tall with their first pick they are happy to quickly match this bid!

Pick 9 - Archie Perkins is another best available and fits the Bombers needs well. This guy despite all the hype, is being drafted on potential rather then output. Im sure he would have had a great year if the VIC kids played, but his height and athletic traits make him a great prospect! See him as being a HF to start his career, who hopefully becomes an inside mid who can rest forward and leap over defenders to be an asset up there

Pick 10 - Lachie Jones was bid on as a rebounding defender but Port matched

Pick 11 - Nik Cox Struggled with this one a bit. Ideally due to the academy guys Essendon can bring in I wanted a mid here. I actually thin the Bombers will take Cox in the real draft, but wont get a slider like Thilthorpe through, so he will be the only tall they draft with these 3 picks. Honestly wanted to trade back and take a mid I liked, but couldnt get a deal done, so I went with best available. Whats his best position? Who knows? But his athletic traits and skills were too good to pass on, and with no standout speedy back flanker, or inside mid really left at this range, Cox was the best available selection in my eyes!

Thats a wrap for the Bombers first 3 picks - not how I think it will fall on draft day but all in all happy with who we landed!

Last edited:
Pick 8 - Bid on Braden Campbell - Matched by Sydney
Pick 9 - Archie Perkins

big boy jackavoy

Write ups to come in the morning - but very happy with the bombers first 2 - or maybe 3 picks..

Port
Pick 8 - Bid on Braden Campbell - Matched by Sydney
Pick 9 - Archie Perkins

big boy jackavoy

Port Adelaide match bid for Lachie Jones

With pick 12 GWS select Heath Chapman perfect replacement for Heath Shaw

GWS with 13 selected Zach Reid future replacement for Phil Davis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back