GoSaints12 2nd Phantom Draft - Offical pick placement thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 14: North Melbourne bid on Reef McInnes (Collingwood NGA)

GoldenMagpie16 will you match the bid

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'll match the bid

Pick 14: Reef Mcinnes (Collingwood NGA)

Reef Mcinnis is a Collingwood NGA that has the potential to fill Adam Treloar role in the midfield or spend some time up forward. He's 193cm and 84 kg, Reef has multiple skills to his weaponry such as Contested work, Clean hands, Strength, Marking, Versatility and Acceleration

Reef clocked a nice 2.78 seconds in a 20 meter sprint, Therefore I am thankful to pick reef at Pick 14.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 17: Collingwood chooses Oliver Henry (Vic Country) This bloke is a no brainer, He's a medium forward that can also slot back into the defence, Henry has strong hands and can plunk down marks. He potentially fixes Collingwood scoring woe's as his charismatics are similar to Hoskin Elliot or Jamie Elliot.

Last edited:
Pick 18: Jack Carroll (WA) - He's a great mix of inside and outside mid. Started off half back but has shown he can win the contested ball now. I like that he is slippery, very evasive. Great kick. Think he will be something we don't have in the midfield. Was in consideration for pick 12 (which was 9 before Bids) so very glad to get him here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back