GoSaints12 Phantom Draft Game 2021 (Sign Up and Trade Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s all 18 clubs. Absolute fantastic support everyone and thanks for volunteering your time. Do people wanna start Tomorrow morning at 9, or keep it Monday?
If we keep it Monday I’m happy to start allowing live trades from 9am AEDT tomorrow. Hopefully everyone’s looking forward to it.

That’s all 18 clubs. Absolute fantastic support everyone and thanks for volunteering your time. Do people wanna start Tomorrow morning at 9, or keep it Monday?
If we keep it Monday I’m happy to start allowing live trades from 9am AEDT tomorrow. Hopefully everyone’s looking forward to it.
can we have the picks stickied to the top of each page to make it easier for everyone??

I'd have zero issues starting today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy starting today, feel free to send me any trade ideas with WCE you might have.

Mego Red
blueiris
WilloTree
Pie 4 Life
eth-dog
Joose
fightingfury_88
Big_Newon
TDS7
Davo-27
PMBangers
Kangaroos4eva, (on the clock)
big boy jackavoy
Smythe
Gosaints12
Madswan88
SumaGodCoach
weltschmerz

Hey everyone,

We are live. Pick 1 is on the clock and live trading is now on. Thanks again for your support and time. Hopefully this is as much fun as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No problem.

Any particular format for the Pick Post in the Pick thread, or are you not super worried?

No problem.

Any particular format for the Pick Post in the Pick thread, or are you not super worried?

Nope. Just as long as there is a name there. You can write up a blurb of why you took him, but at the first pick I don’t think it will be needed

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm open to offers on a trade involving pick 10. PM me

fightingfury_88 any interest in pick 23 for 32 and 34?
Fair offer but I'm pretty happy where Geelong is at currently. If someone I really rate slips a lot I'd might consider, but generally I think the talent pool is fairly even around Geelong's picks.

Fair offer but I'm pretty happy where Geelong is at currently. If someone I really rate slips a lot I'd might consider, but generally I think the talent pool is fairly even around Geelong's picks.
You have maybe 1 or 2 more picks before it goes away. At most.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back