GoSaints12 Phantom Draft Game 2021 (Sign Up and Trade Thread)

Gosaints12

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ferrari
Madswan88 do you want an extra first round pick. When I’m on the clock, (or after the two NGA kids). I happy to have a look at P9 switched back into next year for a future 1st and some other picks. Just need to know where I sit with points is all, but I’d look at something like this;

E.g)

Saints give: Pick 9, pick 66, 67 and a future 2nd
Sydney give: Pick 31, 39, 70 and a future 1st

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hmm. Would a Dib bid at 40 cost you that? :p
You can have him if you want to bid there, that's fine. Would I like him as a free hit? Sure. But in terms of a Pies list management, we have a lot of players who can play the same role so I'm not too fussed if we miss out. Kinda like if we'd copped a bid on Bosenavulagi a few years back, I reckon we would have let him go.

I've worked out I'll cough up 36, 38. 46, 51 and 54 for a bid at Pick 3, which means I actually still have 56, 58 and 60

You can have him if you want to bid there, that's fine. Would I like him as a free hit? Sure. But in terms of a Pies list management, we have a lot of players who can play the same role so I'm not too fussed if we miss out. Kinda like if we'd copped a bid on Bosenavulagi a few years back, I reckon we would have let him go.

I've worked out I'll cough up 36, 38. 46, 51 and 54 for a bid at Pick 3, which means I actually still have 56, 58 and 60
I wasn't being serious. I have a player in mind.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I'm doing maths here too. Stretching the brain cell.

I have a player in mind at Pick 78. It's PMBangers
Pick 87 is going to be a guy who should be in Collingwood's academy but isn't because Mauri descent doesn't count for some reason

Pick 87 is going to be a guy who should be in Collingwood's academy but isn't because Mauri descent doesn't count for some reason
I can't wait to get into the 80s, PMBangers knows what I'll do then when it comes to picking certain players with fascinating backstories.

I can't wait to get into the 80s, PMBangers knows what I'll do then when it comes to picking certain players with fascinating backstories.
If my guy is gone (and I'm pretty sure you and Bangers are the only ones who know who I'm talking about) mine will 100% be my favourite Coburg player even though he's no chance of getting drafted.

Back