GoSaints12 Phantom Draft Game 2021 (Sign Up and Trade Thread)

You can have him mate looks like he’ll nominate Essendon anyway….. would be nice to have a wanganeen tho.
Oh. Thanks. Wasn't expecting that. And yeah, looks likely since he's really good friends with the Davey twins

Madswan88

Rookie
Aug 27, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Madswan88 do you want an extra first round pick. When I’m on the clock, (or after the two NGA kids). I happy to have a look at P9 switched back into next year for a future 1st and some other picks. Just need to know where I sit with points is all, but I’d look at something like this;

E.g)

Saints give: Pick 9, pick 66, 67 and a future 2nd
Sydney give: Pick 31, 39, 70 and a future 1st

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Madswan88 do you want an extra first round pick. When I’m on the clock, (or after the two NGA kids). I happy to have a look at P9 switched back into next year for a future 1st and some other picks. Just need to know where I sit with points is all, but I’d look at something like this;

E.g)

Saints give: Pick 9, pick 66, 67 and a future 2nd
Sydney give: Pick 31, 39, 70 and a future 1st

hi mate happy to swap pick 9 for future 1st but 31 and 39 been traded for pick 23

Gosaints12

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ferrari
Kangaroos4eva

When I’m the clock for pick 9, (incase there’s someone there I thought would go higher) would you consider doing something like this?

Pick 9, 67, future 2nd, and a future 3rd for pick 20, 42, 47 and a future 2nd?

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I'm happy to trade down from 4 if there's any reasonable offers?

Kangaroos4eva

When I’m the clock for pick 9, (incase there’s someone there I thought would go higher) would you consider doing something like this?

Pick 9, 67, future 2nd, and a future 3rd for pick 20, 42, 47 and a future 2nd?

Very Tempting, but I’m sticking with my current picks for the moment.

Back