GoSaints12 Phantom Draft Game 2021 (Sign Up and Trade Thread)

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
Ok, so by my calculations Carlton delisted/traded out 8 players.

Eddie Betts (ret)
Levi Casboult (del)
Matthew Cottrell (del)*
Michael Gibbons (del)
Marc Murphy (ret)
Lochie O'Brien (del)*
Sam Petrevski-Seton (trd)
Sam Ramsay (del)

Traded in Cerra, Young and Hewett, (committed to redrafting Cottrell and O'Brien as Rookies) so I need min 5 picks at the draft. Unfortunately, the Blues only went in with 4 (25,56,74 & 92). In order to create another couple of picks Carlton and Geelong have completed the following trade:

Carlton trade F4 to Geelong for picks 83 and 101, which will give us enough picks, plus some flexibility late in the draft.

Last edited:

Joose

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Joose uhhhh interesting choice there. Over Amiss and Erasmus?
Van Rooyen is the most versatile tall available although with Freo tall forward stocks that is the role he was selected for here.

Strong contested mark, reads play very well. Amiss prob the better tall forward but JVR the more adaptable

Jun 24, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Van Rooyen is the most versatile tall available although with Freo tall forward stocks that is the role he was selected for here.

Strong contested mark, reads play very well. Amiss prob the better tall forward but JVR the more adaptable
Thats decent reasoning, but I cannot help but think you could have traded back for some extra value. Either way I like him for the Hawks at 24, he's looking to be a good player.

Gosaints12

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ferrari
Offical trade lodgement, St Kilda and Sydney

IMG_1723.JPG

St Kilda receive: 18, 25, 64 and a future 4th, (Swans)

Sydney recieve: 11 and a future 3rd. You are on the clock Madswan88

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Back