Prediction Got a bold prediction? Take it to ... THE BANK

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to update this post with everyone's predictions, for ease of reference

TheCount
Ben King > Max King

adonski
Tom Green to the Swans in 2022
Josh Kelly will be dropped this week
Gaff to the Dee's. WCE to pay 30% of the salary.

Dory_77
David Teague gets the arse this year.

schmuttt
Zach Merrett to the Dees end of 2021.

Grimesy87
Lachie ash a dee in 2022.
Brayshaw won't be.
Kozzie Pickett to be good at football.

Gysberts2Bate
Brayshaw to have at least one AA selection in the next three years, either for us or someone else
James Jordon top five in the RS
Either of Rivers, Jackson or Sparrow to head home at the end of their contract and become an immediate star
Fritsch to finish the season in the top three of marks taken inside 50 and shots on goal, but outside the top 15 of the Coleman

LeverPuller
Dogs win the flag this year. That midfield bats so deep it is just ridiculous and they just have so much to throw at any other side.
Both sides enter ANZAC Eve undefeated...and Richmond promptly flog us

Brock 'n' Roll
Luke Jackson will be a bust

HANDSOLO
Yze to be credited with all the improvement (however much it is)
Port in the GF
Jackson will be a serviceable player in the middle but not more, will not reach peak Pederson

The Dr
Sydney will win a final this year.
Leon Cameron to be sacked by mid year.
Gus Brayshaw to be traded at year’s end.

00Stinger
Oliver to finish in the top 3 of the brownlow
We beat Geelong by 4+ goals

Bluelegs
Oliver brownlow
Richmond to miss the 8. I think they're going to continue to struggle playing their system with the new rules.

ImissFrosty
A key defender to come top 3 in the brownlow
Gold Coast will win 2 finals
Leon Cameron to be sacked by round 6
Josh Kelly to chase success and move to the dees for $500k a year, rejecting a multi million dollar a year deal from Norf. He then becomes an all australian in 2022 in our premiership side.

CWaffles
Leon Cameron to be sacked after round 16 when Melbourne beat GWS by 10 goals.
Tex Walker new found form sees him finishing in the top 3 of the Coleman.
Geelong to miss finals.

stEdy
May All Australian 2021
Kozzie Pickett AA squad (robbed of position in forward pocket by a midfielder that never plays forward)

dazzledavey36
News to come out mid or end of year that we've been into Josh Kelly heavily and he joins the Dees as a RFA alongside his best mate in Salem.

Crusty Demon
Oliver will poll more votes than both Gawn and Trac

A11dAtP0w3R
Swans will win the flag.

Crimson Azure
Port to win the flag

Last edited:
I'll start us off ... After stalking the Saints board for some Loony Bin material earlier, the way they speak of Max King, who while young, and coming off some serious injuries, deserves to have minimal expectations, the way they talk of him is reminiscent of our "Watts the Messiah" stuff from years gone by. So while, because of the aforementioned injuries will likely blow up in my face ...
Ben King > Max King

Tom Green to the Swans in 2022

That graphic has big 'the vault' of 2009 vibes.

My contribution:
David Teague gets the arse this year. Carlton aren't a patient lot, and despite the honourable losses, and notionally good recruitment last trade period, they don't seem to be going anywhere.

Zach Merrett to the Dees end of 2021.

I'll start us off ... After stalking the Saints board for some Loony Bin material earlier, the way they speak of Max King, who while young, and coming off some serious injuries, deserves to have minimal expectations, the way they talk of him is reminiscent of our "Watts the Messiah" stuff from years gone by. So while, because of the aforementioned injuries will likely blow up in my face ...
Ben King > Max King

Saints fans have insane expectations on Max King. Kid is coming into effectively his 2nd season and is still a beanpole yet they treat him as their #1 target.

Idk why but I’ve had a very strong gut feel about this one the last few days. Literally based on nothing.
I have too. Can’t place where from either.

1. Brayshaw to have at least one AA selection in the next three years, either for us or someone else
  2. James Jordon top five in the RS
  3. Either of Rivers, Petty, Jackson or Sparrow to head home at the end of their contract and become an immediate star
Boring, I know.

Here’s mine.

Dogs win the flag this year. That midfield bats so deep it is just ridiculous and they just have so much to throw at any other side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Jackson will be a bust

Yze to be credited with all the improvement (however much it is)

Port in the GF

(just recording this so you can all call me a peanut and owning it)

Jackson will be a serviceable player in the middle but not more, will not reach peak Pederson

1. Brayshaw to have at least one AA selection in the next three years, either for us or someone else
  2. James Jordon top five in the RS
  3. Either of Rivers, Petty, Jackson or Sparrow to head home at the end of their contract and become an immediate star
Boring, I know.

Brayshaw one is gutsy!

View attachment 1088545
Inspired by the recent debates about who did or didn't rate Kossi and Jacko etc, lay them on the line, and put your opinion in writing, and be accountable down the road.
Ok but that’s clearly the famous vault at Junction Oval

Sydney will win a final this year.

Leon Cameron to be sacked by mid year.

Gus Brayshaw to be traded at year’s end.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back