Prediction Got a bold prediction? Take it to ... THE BANK

The Dr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oliver to Carlton for Paddy Dow and a third rounder.

Whoops, thought this was the loony bin 🥴

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A key defender to come top 3 in the brownlow
Gold Coast will win 2 finals
Leon Cameron to be sacked by round 6

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Leon Cameron to be sacked after round 16 when Melbourne beat GWS by 10 goals.
Tex Walker new found form sees him finishing in the top 3 of the Coleman.
Geelong to miss finals.

Oooh I have another one.

Both sides enter ANZAC Eve undefeated...
...and Richmond promptly flog us

Oooh I have another one.

Both sides enter ANZAC Eve undefeated...
...and Richmond promptly flog us
If it works out like Richmond getting clogged by Adelaide in R6, 2017 after both sides went in 5-0, I’ll take it.

Another one,
Josh Kelly to chase success and move to the dees for $500k a year, rejecting a multi million dollar a year deal from Norf. He then becomes an all australian in 2022 in our premiership side.

Another one,
Josh Kelly to chase success and move to the dees for $500k a year, rejecting a multi million dollar a year deal from Norf. He then becomes an all australian in 2022 in our premiership side.
I love that this thread is just becoming our dumb fantasies.

Reminds me of that thread where a poster said they were from the future and posted shopped pics of Scully Watts and Trengove into premiership celebration photos.

I still have a fantasy we lure Wattsy out of retirement to fix our kicking inside 50 woes, he comes in and wins us a granny Stuey Dew style, slightly overweight and everything.

Watts is too into swimming to get that overweight.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Will be the new Marlon Pickett story when we rookie list him mid year and he plays his first game back in the granny and wins the Norm.

The Prodigal Son returns

"It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found."
- Goody 15:32 KJV

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I was going to say me being super positive about our season(which I can honestly say I've been so far), but I know at some point it will end once we have a couple of inevitable bad losses. So I'll just say that my bold prediction will be that Oliver will poll more votes than both Gawn and Trac. I said preseason I reckon this year is Oliver's year where he'll dominate. I know some on here weren't complimentary about his first game, but I reckon he'll have 5 votes in the bank after 2 games. Can't go too bold and say he'll win the Brownlow, as I believe that's between the Bont and Dusty, but Oliver might be third..

I love that this thread is just becoming our dumb fantasies.

Reminds me of that thread where a poster said they were from the future and posted shopped pics of Scully Watts and Trengove into premiership celebration photos.

I remembered it and found it - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ive-returned-from-the-future.659438/

Shame none of the images were there. Obviously silly stuff but the saddest part to all of it was that his 2014 premiership coach was dead by the time the 2014 grand final came around...

I remembered it and found it - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ive-returned-from-the-future.659438/

Shame none of the images were there. Obviously silly stuff but the saddest part to all of it was that his 2014 premiership coach was dead by the time the 2014 grand final came around...
Amazing, they worked on my phone.

tapatalk_1617303783511.jpeg

tapatalk_1617303808011.jpeg

tapatalk_1617303797404.jpeg

tapatalk_1617303821865.jpeg

Last edited:
Melbourne didn't win the flag in 2014! They were obviously lying about time travel. Those pictures must be fakes.

Somebody killed a mosquito on the way back and we ended up with Neeld.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Or somebody sent a T-800 disguised as Garry Lyon back into the past to appoint Neeld as coach to terminate the MFC.
Weird how this now seems the most likely explanation

Port to win the flag. It’s a well known fact they only win flags if the premier from the previous year has won 3 premierships in the last 4 years.

Back