FTA-TV GoT Season 6 Book Reader's Thread (SPOILERS)

Remove this Banner Ad

episode 3 is called oathbreaker. its assumed its to do with brienne. anyone else think it will also have the tower of joy flashback. the kingsguard made an vow (oath) but couldnt keep it (because of death) then it can lead into lyanna doing to the whole promise me, if that parts in it. then switch to some nights watch stuff. oaths being broken everywhere.

episode 3 is called oathbreaker. its assumed its to do with brienne. anyone else think it will also have the tower of joy flashback. the kingsguard made an vow (oath) but couldnt keep it (because of death) then it can lead into lyanna doing to the whole promise me, if that parts in it. then switch to some nights watch stuff. oaths being broken everywhere.
I think Tower of Joy could be ep1

I think TOJ will happen before Jon is resurrected and going by the titles, it seems Jon is most likely going to be resurrected in EP3. So I think you are right, TOJ in EP1.
Im betting opening scene, they opened last season with the cersei flashback, i think they'll do the same. Also ive read conjecture that Red Woman (title of ep 1) could refer to Lyanna all bloodied and dying during child birth

Although that being said Cersei's was a personal flashback, whereas this will either be (1) a bran weirwood flashback, or (2) a retelling of the story if they ever meet Howland Reed (apparently they filmed at a swampy location this year - Cranogmen?)

So if its Bran it could still be episode 1, but if its Howland i'd say it would be a little later - closer to ep3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although that being said Cersei's was a personal flashback, whereas this will either be (1) a bran weirwood flashback, or (2) a retelling of the story if they ever meet Howland Reed (apparently they filmed at a swampy location this year - Cranogmen?)

So if its Bran it could still be episode 1, but if its Howland i'd say it would be a little later - closer to ep3
Fairly sure it'll be a weirwood vision
I did read that Bran and Bloodraven were spotted at the TOJ location
It would be a great way to start it off, but they haven't really established Bran's ability to see through the trees yet. It might be a hard one to start the season with.

The Red Woman will likely refer to a couple of different things - obvious one is Melisandre, then the new Red Priestess we see in the 2nd trailer and maybe Lyanna.

Rewatched season 5 and decided i still had enough time to watch them all, currently almost through the first 39 episodes in 2 weeks :p

Just noting, Melisandre leeched Gendry in the show and Stannis cursed Joffrey, Balon and Joffrey, 2 of whom died reasonably soon.

Yet Balon survives until this season where Balon presumably dies and we have the kingsmoot, with Euron becoming king. Seems odd that the curse of Stannis isn't fulfilled until after his presumed death.

One other thing i noticed in s04e02, Bran has a vision of a dragon flying over Kings Landing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back