FTA-TV GoT Season 6 Book Reader's Thread (SPOILERS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not out of the realms of possibility that perhaps Sansa thought Jon wouldn't be so trusting of Littlefinger?
She'd tell him regardless, surely? Even if he dismissed it. But as well as killing tension that would make for a pretty useless exchange so this way is better.

Must have cost an absolute fortune that episode!

Yeah i think you are right.

The mention of the crypts regarding Rickon was interesting last night, hopefully we get to see more of the significance of them next episode.

Unless the great battle is against the White Walkers

1. At least tell Jon. Be like "hey, bro, I text Littlefinger to see if we can use the Vale's mega army because he owes me. Long story, dw about it for now. Dunno if they're going to show up, but seeing as we've got a nice little camp here how about we give it a couple more days?"

Did you see the amount of emphasis they put on talking about how Ramsey was only cocky enough to meet them in open battle because he had the weight of numbers? If Jon and Sansa wait it out for LF to reinforce their numbers then Ramsey just goes back behind the Castle walls with his army and waits it all out. She knows Ramsey and knew she had to get him feeling cocky and in control if she was going o defeat him. When she tells Jon not to take Ramsey's bait and stay disciplined that was her way of warning him to stay put and wait it out, she couldn't elaborate further because to get Ramsey fully committed to the battle he had to be convinced the whole time that the odds were stacked heavily in his favour.

Did you see the amount of emphasis they put on talking about how Ramsey was only cocky enough to meet them in open battle because he had the weight of numbers? If Jon and Sansa wait it out for LF to reinforce their numbers then Ramsey just goes back behind the Castle walls with his army and waits it all out. She knows Ramsey and knew she had to get him feeling cocky and in control if she was going o defeat him. When she tells Jon not to take Ramsey's bait and stay disciplined that was her way of warning him to stay put and wait it out, she couldn't elaborate further because to get Ramsey fully committed to the battle he had to be convinced the whole time that the odds were stacked heavily in his favour.

Surely she could still tell John during the war council. Ramsay would still be convinced he is the unbackable favourite, it's not like he has their tent bugged. Might have encouraged Jon not to fall directly into Ramsay's trap too.

Surely she could still tell John during the war council. Ramsay would still be convinced he is the unbackable favourite, it's not like he has their tent bugged. Might have encouraged Jon not to fall directly into Ramsay's trap too.

If she tells Jon what's coming there's no way he's going to risk the lives of his men when they're so heavily outnumbered but help is on the way. Everything needs to be going well for Ramsey to fully draw him in but if Jon plays defensive and waits then maybe Ramsey doesn't fully commit and leave himself exposed like he does. Sansa just couldn't risk letting Ramsey smell the trap IMO.

Jon just wanted his brother back but Sansa knew that wasn't going to happen, she's putting the restoration of their house first.

Not only that. She might trust Jon but she cant be sure of anyone else in his army. If they spill the beans to Ramsay the whole plan is screwed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If she tells Jon what's coming there's no way he's going to risk the lives of his men when they're so heavily outnumbered but help is on the way. Everything needs to be going well for Ramsey to fully draw him in but if Jon plays defensive and waits then maybe Ramsey doesn't fully commit and leave himself exposed like he does. Sansa just couldn't risk letting Ramsey smell the trap IMO.

Jon just wanted his brother back but Sansa knew that wasn't going to happen, she's putting the restoration of their house first.
I just hope they explain that on the show then because it's good character development for Sansa to be like "* your Wildling army, I wanted to get my home back and using them as bait worked."

And give Thormund and the wildlings the Dreadfort.

House Giantsbane of the Dreadfort has a nice ring to it. Wun wun full of arrows as their banner.

If the wildlings wanted to stay closer to the wall you could also go full Reins on the Umbers, since Tormund already killed their Lord and give the Dreadfort to the Onion Knight

House Seaworth of the Dreadfort banner an Onion being held by a fingerless hand on a field of yellow

Mel saw Boltons banners burning, she saw herself walking the walls of Winterfell. She has brought Jon back from the dead, she has changed the weather in the North and prolonged Winter, she has killed a King from a mile away.

This women is powerful, she cannot truly read her visions well, but she has a power, will make for interesting television when (I assume) Davos calls for her head.

Wasn't their whole plan to play defensive? Onion Knight said we have to get them charging at us, or words to that effect.

Mel saw Boltons banners burning, she saw herself walking the walls of Winterfell. She has brought Jon back from the dead, she has changed the weather in the North and prolonged Winter, she has killed a King from a mile away.

This women is powerful, she cannot truly read her visions well, but she has a power, will make for interesting television when (I assume) Davos calls for her head.

I remember reading in the books she asked the flames for a vision of TPTWP and all she saw was snow and she dismissed it as the lord of light ignoring her.

Internet theory that Sansa may be preggers with Ramsay's final words being a hint to it.

Hope not. Want the Bolton line to die with Ramsay.
I think it was more she'll remember it forever...the show doesn't have time to actually have a character wallow in self pity for being raped and having a child because of it.

If the wildlings wanted to stay closer to the wall you could also go full Reins on the Umbers, since Tormund already killed their Lord and give the Dreadfort to the Onion Knight

House Seaworth of the Dreadfort banner an Onion being held by a fingerless hand on a field of yellow
Then Ser Davos can settled down, find a new wife and have a daughter of his own. She will be called Shireen.:'(

I remember reading in the books she asked the flames for a vision of TPTWP and all she saw was snow and she dismissed it as the lord of light ignoring her.
The quote in the book actually capitalises Snow making it more obvious

Internet theory that Sansa may be preggers with Ramsay's final words being a hint to it.

Hope not. Want the Bolton line to die with Ramsay.
Why would Ramsey be telling Sansa she is pregnant? I'm fairly certain that she would know before him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back