Got the trifecta!

Remove this Banner Ad

What a weekend. Melbourne Storm, North Melbourne, Melbourne Victory. Nice threesome. Great to see three great clubs all win the same weekend.

Yes sir. Gold Coast, NM, Victory & Storm all winning in the same round!!!! Last time that happened was 2007!!!! It is a day for the ages. And not to mention I have a lazy multi going needing Tiger Woods to win the Masters. If he gets up, that's $12,500k straight in the sky pocket - TAX FREE!!!! That's on top of getting a significant bonus at work for meeting my KPI's on the ASX and Down Jones. I think it's time for me top hit Crown and hit the mahjong tables in the Mahogany Room. And I usually get free parking at Crown with my Crown Card just to rub salt into the womb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes sir. Gold Coast, NM, Victory & Storm all winning in the same round!!!! Last time that happened was 2007!!!! It is a day for the ages. And not to mention I have a lazy multi going needing Tiger Woods to win the Masters. If he gets up, that's $12,500k straight in the sky pocket - TAX FREE!!!! That's on top of getting a significant bonus at work for meeting my KPI's on the ASX and Down Jones. I think it's time for me top hit Crown and hit the mahjong tables in the Mahogany Room. And I usually get free parking at Crown with my Crown Card just to rub salt into the womb.
Your shout.

Rugby League is still a sport?!
apparently,
butt-sniffing-train-web.jpg

I only had a half happy weekend, still recovering from Wolverhampton Wanderers blowing a 2-0 in the FA Cup. Wouldn't mind West Brom or Villa making it back next year to create some local derbys

What a weekend. Melbourne Storm, North Melbourne, Melbourne Victory. Nice threesome. Great to see three great clubs all win the same weekend.

Who gives a s**t about convict ball and got a note from my Mum so I don't have to play real sportsball.

Take it elsewhere traitor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back