FTA-TV Gotham

Remove this Banner Ad

Is batman in this yet? Haven't watch it since episode 3 when I decided I didn't want to watch a show that destroys all of Batman's mythology

Very good episode. They did well to turn a pretty lame comic/cartoon villain into a genuinely menacing nemesis.

It is certainly a far cry from this guy

8929f1bd998b85bf40e01dadb047f241.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you watch that again whenBruce compliments Ivy , watch his eyes shift from her to Selina and the expression change on his face lol.

Have to say watching Him and Ben McKenzie grow into their roles has been a highlight.
I can see Bats in Mazouz now too.

Ive just watched episode 6 and...Penguin is gay? wat. Aside from the moment at the end of ep 5 where he goes to hug Ed and looks like kissing him has there been any hinting at this at all?

Guys, grab a chair... You need to be sitting down for this news... Because you won't believe it...

Channel Nein are FINALLY screening season 2... Next Saturday Jan-7 at about 10:30pm!

Guys, grab a chair... You need to be sitting down for this news... Because you won't believe it...

Channel Nein are FINALLY screening season 2... Next Saturday Jan-7 at about 10:30pm!
Yeah, sure. And they will show how many episodes before canning it again mid-series for a 15 month hiatus?
Theyir rights must be running out, meaning it could be on Netflix Australia some time soon anyway. They have first broadcast rights only I think, so it would not even theirs for Stan.

Yeah, sure. And they will show how many episodes before canning it again mid-series for a 15 month hiatus?
Theyir rights must be running out, meaning it could be on Netflix Australia some time soon anyway. They have first broadcast rights only I think, so it would not even theirs for Stan.

Season 1 is already on netflix, season 2 shouldn't be too far away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back