Just finished season 4. What an outstanding finish to the season.
Couple of things I don’t love
- Lee and Nygma. Just not buying it. I know Lee changed but she knows that Ed killed Kristen.
- Barbara and her ‘all men are bad schtick’. No one cares.
- While the reveal was good, would have been ok with Jerome just surviving. Don’t think Jeremiah was required.
- Hugo Strange making an odd appearance in the finale. Who were the two people he was working on at the end?
Lots I do love
- Nygma is perfectly acted. Looks, persona etc. outstanding.
- Jim/Harvey/Lucius. Perfect set up.
- Penguin is still outstanding. The twist with Butch was superb. Didn’t see it coming at all and was then annoyed that I didn’t see it coming. In hindsight, that’s exactly what Penguin would do haha.
- Jerome/Jeremiah, an excellent foe.
- Bruce ready to make the jump to Batman.
I’m hoping to see Sophia make another appearance. I’m in love with her.