FTA-TV Gotham

Remove this Banner Ad

Pointless episode.
Was that meant to be Killer Croc?

It seems weird to introduce so many new antagonists in the final season.
yup. i don't get.
why introduce a bunch of fringe villains just so you can kill them off? especially when they have so few episodes to tie up the main story arcs.

Was that meant to be Killer Croc?

It seems weird to introduce so many new antagonists in the final season.
Wasn't KC already introduced a few seasons ago during the Arkham breakout ?

Weird episode - not bad, but it seemed like the perfect set up for some cameos of old characters at the ‘trial’. Heck, when Bruce mentioned Galavan I thought he would appear as the prosecutor or something. But just to have him, Lee, burned kid we don’t care about? Pyg in the background was about it. Very ho hum.

At least Zsasz is always a win.

Bit late in the piece to nit-pick but ffs , Bane *s Alfred up , kills a nurse by touching her head yet kicks 7 shades out of Jim and 5 mins later Jims fine ??

Other than that good ep , Babs in the wheelchair was awesome lol

Good ep overall, but the whole season feels way too rushed for me. I would have liked more of - and a better - lead-up to Bane.

I really do wonder when the writers were told that they only had 12 episodes for the final season. I reckon it was after they had finished writing it (for 22 eps), because a lot feels shoe-horned to me.

Bl00dy hell; a break last week, ep 10 today & then a 4 week break before the final 2 eps!
it seems like there's only a few people interested in this last season and unfortunately that doesn't appear to include the writers, producers or network exec's.

Bit late in the piece to nit-pick but ffs , Bane ****s Alfred up , kills a nurse by touching her head yet kicks 7 shades out of Jim and 5 mins later Jims fine ??

Other than that good ep , Babs in the wheelchair was awesome lol
i love me some Babs, has developed into my favourite character.

Hmmm bane needed to bought in a lot sooner this year. Not sure he needed to be a henchmen for a al ghul sister again.

Also there is only 1 true Nyssa

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just started getting into this a few weeks ago and have successfully binge watched to almost the end of season 4. I love it overall but have a few gripes I need to get off my chest. Because it's an amazing show but also quite frustrating at times.

1. Barbara - what a terrible and annoying character. Should have been killed off 2 seasons ago.

2. Waaaaay too much dying and coming back. Or even just not dying when a character really should. What are the actual odds of surviving a point blank gunshot to the head? It's happened twice now FFS.

3. Too many circular storylines. Penguin rises. Penguin falls. Rises. Falls. Penguin and Riddler like each other. Hate each other. Like each other. Hate each other.

4. Sophia 'sausage lips' Falcone. They couldn't find an Italian actress that hasn't overdosed on lip filler? Ah well, her storyline was good at least.

How soon after finishing do we think S5 might appear on Netflix? I can always procure via other methods if necessary though I guess.

Also - I really want to replay the Batman Arkham games now.

Felt like they really botched the last few episodes. Really needed to be a longer season given the direction they went in to begin the season by introducing new villains. Hopefully finish on a high next week.

Decent finale.

Interesting show on the whole. Did they try to include too many characters? It feels like we never really got to see enough of Ed riddling his way into elaborate crimes, or Zsasz becoming more of a knife-happy maniac.

Very much enjoyed the ride.

I have really loved this show overall so I hate to say it but dissapointing final season and finale. Yeah it had its moments. LIke the end of last weeks ep with Bruce and Alfred saying goodbye and that worked because they were the characters we got to know over the last 5 years.

Ultimately having the time jump kinda ****ed it. No Bruce is the very last ep and a recast Selina yeah there is that desire to see the realised Batman and Catwoman but the actors embodied the characters so well without having to see them in the suit so I was very dissapointed not too see them one last time. Last weeks ep would have been a much better finale with Jim becoming commissioner and Bruce leaving to start his journey

Last edited:
holy crap that last episode was bad.
no one ages in 10 years except for Selina who aged so much she morphed into a completely different person.
and yes it was 10 years later, just in case you missed everyone saying it over and over again in the first 10 minutes.
the writing was cringe worthy even by season 5's extremely shitty standards.

such a disappointing final season to what had been a really good show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back