Live Event GotTheGoodes gives live updates from guernsey presentation night!

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'm at the star representing SwansBF. I didn't wear my BF T-shirt (too many holes in it) & the wife wouldn't let me pack my gimicky tie... The main issue however is I went blue & white (brain fade)... Every1 else can be clearly spotted at the bar because they've gone the mighty red & white theme...

Off to a bad start representing. Hopefully I can lift my game & score a behind the scenes barratt style scoop... And use our membership to it's full advantage without getting kicked out or arrested......

Simple. Follow Derickx into the bathroom and knock him out and bam you have a free club tie and we have another spot on the LTI opened up:eek:
Also Derickx got knocked out

Every1 has partnered up with ppl they know & I'm all alone still hiding in the corner... A few more brews & I'll get to Derixhfgkxxx.

You can do it! Just try to be more like Ryan O'Keefe or Jude Bolton and not Harry Cunningham or Lewis Jetta when it comes to winning the hard ball :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well... I never got a VW. Or DerxvxvxvxSfhxx's tie. However, I did get to end up rambling absolute crap to Skilton for a few minutes (highlight of my night... month... year...). Nervous as all buggery but so glad I did it. What a champion & top notch bloke he seems to be. He stuck around with the plebs like me and was happy to talk. He was looking fwd to seeing the new blokes. I mentioned Papley & I could see his eyes spark up a touch. I think he said he was "with" the Papley table too which is fricken awesome.

DoubleA looked good too. He's a big precence and has so much potential with his height & frame.

Macca was scared of the fans and as far as I could tell... just kept to the sponsers & club.

Kizza is fantastic with the cougars.

Buddy was guarded very very well. The club had basically a security group of players/staff around him at all times. Pretty much off limits to the stock standard run of the mill "normal" supporter.

Garry Rohan is funny.

Heeney is also good with the cougars... and every1 else! He was seemingly the most natural with regards ro his interactions. He made time for people & seemed genuine & excited for the year.

Also got to chat to Millsy for a bit. He's a lovely young bloke by the looks of it...... who's guna tear other teams apart!!! Skilton had also cornered him just before I did so the fact our clubs champion player picked him out specifically is pretty big props IMO. I interuppted them (but not for long) and both seemed pretty cool about it and happy to chat... I hope Millsy really enjoyed the night. He'll only get 1 of them (his 1st jumper) so it's so important he got the most out of the night.

Last but not least... I got to shake MickeyO's hand and congratulate him on his work with the GO Foundation etc. He was flat out so I hope he remembers it. Even if not, I'll remember it for years to come. So honoured to meet these blokes. Thanks for getting this rolling robbieando. You are a gun my friend. If u need anything from me at all don't hesitate to ask.

I had a blast. C'MON YOU MIGHTY BLOODS!!!

Last edited:
Well... I never got a VW. Or DerxvxvxvxSfhxx's tie. However, I did get to end up rambling absolute crap to Skilton for a few minutes (highlight of my night... month... year...). Nervous as all buggery but so glad I did it. What a champion & top notch bloke he seems to be. He stuck around with the plebs like me and was happy to talk. He was looking fwd to seeing the new blokes. I mentioned Papley & I could see his eyes spark up a touch. I think he said he was "with" the Papley table too which is fricken awesome.

DoubleA looked good too. He's a big precence and has so much potential with his height & frame.

Macca was scared of the fans and as far as I could tell... just kept to the sponsers & club.

Kizza is fantastic with the cougars.

Buddy was guarded very very well. The club had basically a security group of players/staff around him at all times. Pretty much off limits to the stock standard run of the mill "normal" supporter.

Garry Rohan is funny.

Heeney is also good with the cougars... and every1 else! He was seemingly the most natural with regards ro his interactions. He made time for people & seemed genuine & excited for the year.

Also got to chat to Millsy for a bit. He's a lovely young bloke by the looks of it...... who's guna tear other teams apart!!! Skilton had also cornered him just before I did so the fact our clubs champion player picked him out specifically is pretty big props IMO. I interuppted them (but not for long) and both seemed pretty cool about it and happy to chat... I hope Millsy really enjoyed the night. He'll only get 1 of them (his 1st jumper) so it's so important he got the most out of the night.

Last but not least... I got to shake MickeyO's hand and congratulate him on his work with the GO Foundation etc. He was flat out so I hope he remembers it. Even if not, I'll remember it for years to come. So honoured to meet these blokes. Thanks for getting this rolling robbieando. You are a gun my friend. If u need anything from me at all don't hesitate to ask.

I had a blast. C'MON YOU MIGHTY BLOODS!!!
Thanks for the report and live updates GTG, glad that you had a great time. Congrats on meeting Skilton too!

Thanks for the report and live updates GTG, glad that you had a great time. Congrats on meeting Skilton too!
Thanks! Not a problem! :) I feel a bit guilty there was all these posters that put in $ & time and didn't get to go but I did. Humbling for me to have been able to go & I reckon I'll go again next year now I've been to 1. Highly recommended.

More importantly...David Wenham was there and not a single call out GtG:eek:
Haha. He did like talking about 300... did u know he was in 300? When he was filming 300... Oh yeah, it's kinda like 300...

In all seriousness, he was great & seemed like a great bloke too when I said Gday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back