Goulburn Valley FL - 2013 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the Sunraysia site - inthestands says- strong rumour that Jason eagle is playing for Tooleybuc Manangatang next year with a few SFL- Irymple players joining him there. Any confirmation?

On the Sunraysia site - inthestands says- strong rumour that Jason eagle is playing for Tooleybuc Manangatang next year with a few SFL- Irymple players joining him there. Any confirmation?
2 wouldn't be the only demon on the move im hearing a few others could be going.. Losing eagle and the retirement of forys will really hurt dees! What are peoples thoughts should they scale there spending back at some stage or keep going??

2 wouldn't be the only demon on the move im hearing a few others could be going.. Losing eagle and the retirement of forys will really hurt dees! What are peoples thoughts should they scale there spending back at some stage or keep going??

Hearing the B&F winner may be on the move to sandhurst aswell. Big loss if true!

My quick research says Tim Looby and Geoff Hall don't normally see too many co-coaches in the GV but good luck to them. Who was United's Best & Fairest winner?

My quick research says Tim Looby and Geoff Hall don't normally see too many co-coaches in the GV but good luck to them. Who was United's Best & Fairest winner?
Please explain. What does "Tim Looby and Geoff Hall don't normally see too many co-coaches in the GV but good luck to them." WTF does that mean?

Are those boys Coaching together at United? was just pointing to the fact that there is rarely co coaches in the GVFL.

Any truth that Rochy have added 3 very handy onballers in the last week?

Spud Frawley on the move to the BFL for an opportunity to play at 2pm, can anyone confirm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes Hollow is one and the other is Aaron Ramsay from hoppers crossing who was shopping himself around for 20k in the murray league. Hollow was reportedly on huge money at tat so Rochy are obviously having a massive crack.

I can't imagine rochy would have too much to throw at these players so 20k may be off the mark!

Yes Hollow is one and the other is Aaron Ramsay from hoppers crossing who was shopping himself around for 20k in the murray league. Hollow was reportedly on huge money at tat so Rochy are obviously having a massive crack.
I'm getting the impression that Tat has had their crack at going back to back and is saving their pennies for another day (season).

Hi Guys

Give Chopper White a Million dollars and he will still stuff it up

His record isn't great...

Carry on

As for Aaron Ramsey...

Slowwwww mid who will not get a kick in this comp...

On $1,000 a game from my Hoppers Crossing mail

Money well spent again at Tigerland hahahahahahaha

Hollow is a gun though

As for Aaron Ramsey...

Slowwwww mid who will not get a kick in this comp...

On $1,000 a game from my Hoppers Crossing mail

Money well spent again at Tigerland hahahahahahaha

Hollow is a gun though

so how much are Rochy paying him?

Have the other Melbourne players been told Tat have run dry in cash?

Wouldnt mind James Wall as another addition as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back