Goulburn Valley FL - 2013 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Played in Colbo's flag in 2008.
Players leaving clubs seems to be happening later this year than most. Interesting talking to a couple of Ky supporters and they expressed their dissapointment at Ky's recruiting of players linked to Echuca. When pressed they said "it wasn't a good look to be poaching players from close by, especially in the same league" and the other said " i know a fair few parents of last years under 18's at Ky (premiers) who aren't happy with the outside recruing, how's our own local Ky boys meant to get a go ".................Food for thought i would think....Thoughts people. ?

Players leaving clubs seems to be happening later this year than most. Interesting talking to a couple of Ky supporters and they expressed their dissapointment at Ky's recruiting of players linked to Echuca. When pressed they said "it wasn't a good look to be poaching players from close by, especially in the same league" and the other said " i know a fair few parents of last years under 18's at Ky (premiers) who aren't happy with the outside recruing, how's our own local Ky boys meant to get a go ".................Food for thought i would think....Thoughts people. ?

They won a flag from doing it. I think you'll find every premier in the last 10 or so years has topped up with 4-5 outside players to win the flag. What would you rather... play all locals keep everyone happy and finish 4-6th or recruit 4-5 key players and win a premiership?

Brendan Hollow an absolute disgrace, this will bite both parties on the arse

Have heard all the Tatura Melbourne players were the worst recruits they have had in terms of hanging around at functions etc

Just shows that you need to recruit quality people as well

BYE BYE Rochy...
"Tatura Melbourne players the worst recruits they have had in terms of hanging around at functions etc", maybe you should ask the person that told you this why so!

From what I have been told that a clear divide went through the playing group upon one players return from overseas and this was the reason that they felt uncomfortable in the Tatura environment, it also resulted in an earlier than expected exit from the final series, a pretty good reason for wanting to move on I would think.

Brendan Hollow an absolute disgrace, this will bite both parties on the arse

Have heard all the Tatura Melbourne players were the worst recruits they have had in terms of hanging around at functions etc

Just shows that you need to recruit quality people as well

BYE BYE Rochy...

May have been talking about tht country boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back