Goulburn Valley FL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jared Bacon signed at Rochy after stints at Bendigo Gold and North Ballarat Roosters.Played in 3 premierships at LBU prior to that. Brother of Trent. . Sean Williams confirmed as returning in 2016 from Eaglehawk as is another former player Hamish Hoopell, returning from Lake Boga where he won the 2015 B&F

Spudgun1

Debutant
Nov 8, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'd have Echuca either just inside the 6 or just missing. Still like to know who United have recruited or did I miss that somewhere ?
Bowles and Mifka Congupnas two best playets look set to play their and Filo has been mentioned but more made the prediction based on Quarrells track record and that they still have powerhouse player Tim Looby in their ranks. You may be right on Echuca their prospects may have lifted considerably with the recent signings. Are we expecting Benalla to just top up with kids and players that were in their Reserve ranks? There will be some ready made replacements but has the money dried up to try and bring in a couple of jets to cover the likes of Mellington and Wolf as well who will be a big loss for their forward line?

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Without knowing much about the comings and goings of Shepp, Mansfield or United for that matter. Filo is a huge get and Spudgun is correct about Looby. Seymour will fall away so one obvious spot in the top six available. I have the pies just missing in a scramble for the last two spots.

Kyabram
Benalla
Rochester
Tatura
Shepparton Swans
Shepparton United

Echuca
Euroa
Mooroopna
Seymour
Mansfield
Shepparton

johnnymossop

Senior List
Feb 16, 2012
Toorak
AFL Club
GWS
Without knowing much about the comings and goings of Shepp, Mansfield or United for that matter. Filo is a huge get and Spudgun is correct about Looby. Seymour will fall away so one obvious spot in the top six available. I have the pies just missing in a scramble for the last two spots.

Kyabram
Benalla
Rochester
Tatura
Shepparton Swans
Shepparton United

Echuca
Euroa
Mooroopna
Seymour
Mansfield
Shepparton
If my Tat Bulldogs finish 4th then the arse really has fallen out of country footy!!

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
If my Tat Bulldogs finish 4th then the arse really has fallen out of country footy!!

Ease up there johnny. I figure they have a young progressive coach in Daniels who might be fully fit rather than playing on one leg like last year. Wall and McGough all season plus about 5-6 senior ex Bulldogs returning. (Can't recall all their names but check the thread) plus they have Lewis coming across from Mooroopna. A season's worth of beatings will have given Daniels an idea of which young Bulldogs will be worth persisting with in 2016.

Seymour have dropped off. Mooroopna have dropped off. I reckon Shepp Swans won't be as good as 2015. Euroa probably will not have improved significantly (at this point anyway)

Give me a spell mate, are you always this pessimistic about 'your' Bulldogs prospects in the silly season? Tell me why they cannot make 4th or 5th? Who have you got ahead of them and why?

johnnymossop

Senior List
Feb 16, 2012
Toorak
AFL Club
GWS
Ease up there johnny. I figure they have a young progressive coach in Daniels who might be fully fit rather than playing on one leg like last year. Wall and McGough all season plus about 5-6 senior ex Bulldogs returning. (Can't recall all their names but check the thread) plus they have Lewis coming across from Mooroopna. A season's worth of beatings will have given Daniels an idea of which young Bulldogs will be worth persisting with in 2016.

Seymour have dropped off. Mooroopna have dropped off. I reckon Shepp Swans won't be as good as 2015. Euroa probably will not have improved significantly (at this point anyway)

Give me a spell mate, are you always this pessimistic about 'your' Bulldogs prospects in the silly season? Tell me why they cannot make 4th or 5th? Who have you got ahead of them and why?
Ok good call - maybe last year blues still hanging around - will be interesting to see

johnnymossop

Senior List
Feb 16, 2012
Toorak
AFL Club
GWS
Johnny it seems you have missed all previous posts on the boys we have named that are heading to Tat. Durwood is the only one as you put it "KDL SPUD" hopefully he gets his head in a good place and wants to play footy .Get down to the bar on a Thursday night and lets see of we can help you over come the blues.
Local pundit has us finishing 8 or 9!! Injuries will play a part I suspect like every season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back