Not open for further replies.

johnno#7

All Australian
Feb 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
You would imagine Andrew Briggs might be concerned about his job now

I'm not sure of the current situation of whether he is contracted for next year or not but shouldn't he be concerned anyway? That's a more than decent list they have built this year. If they miss finals it would be well below par. The results in the last few weeks with what appears to be a close to full strength team would be worrying for Briggs! Players perhaps not playing for him and don't believe in his game plan?

MIB63

Debutant
Mar 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Great night at the kennel tonight with Andrew Welsh taking training thanks to Shepp Toyota. I even got a couple of footy cards signed #12 go bombers

MRP123

Debutant
Jul 31, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Another good game from the United boys. Will Quarrell be around next year or will he get the ass like Best and Briggs?

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
Went to Tatura vs. Swans today.

From Reports I heard the past weeks, The Swans were woeful. I was very surprised, and they played pretty well

The Umps did kill the game early on (17 Frees in the first Quarter and with it being so lopsided to the Swans) and very weird call decisions during the game for both teams.Few 50m penalty not call

Once the Ump put the whistle away, Tatura Dominated and kicked clear to be up by 30 points up until they put the cue in the rack and Swans got a goal late in the last quarter.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
This has got to be the most stacked up entry to the finals in years (despite the "experts" at 98.5 calling it settled a few weeks ago). Recent history has shown that the team finishing sixth can do a lot of damage, something that Brad Campbell would have rued at Mooroopna not so long ago, the Bears now with a chance at being the heartbreakers. All bets are off under this Final Six.

harry mason

Senior List
Apr 14, 2015
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Paul Newman lining up in the twos Saturday! good on his behalf I reckon coming back through the twos due to injury. ky nearly at full strength in the seniors with pretty much just Paulo out and tom Holman to come back in from VFL.

Ky reserves ins
N Coulkstock omitted
L Dillon omitted
J Easton back from hammy (first seconds game)
B Easton back from injury (played handful senior games)
P Newman back from hammy
A Civarella omitted
R butler omitted
Z Norris omitted

and 4 to come back into there twos side from injury.

Ky ins to the seniors

J Morgan
K Pettifer
B Burstin
L Morris
H Gemmil

all big ins with Holman,paulo to come back in. I wouldn't think Kyle Mueller will get back in due to his a couple weeks off due to a foot injury

Last edited:

Jimmy McGill

Debutant
Apr 25, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
According to sportspulse Newman kicked the first of the game in Ky's 2's match before Barnett took over to snag 11. What happened to him? Hopefully not another injury?

Passenger

Senior List
Aug 23, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Any reports from yesterday's games?

Rochy lacked intensity and weren't switched on in the first half. Responded well to the challenge at half time.

Hamilton was poised in his first senior game. Marked strongly and used the ball well. Oliver started across half back and looked more comfortable as the game wore on.

Mooroopna look like they are on the right track with some talented young blokes in their team.

Wombat Bomber

Debutant
Feb 10, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
According to sportspulse Newman kicked the first of the game in Ky's 2's match before Barnett took over to snag 11. What happened to him? Hopefully not another injury?
Not injured at all. Got through unscathed, just played the goal assist game. Passed them off to the other boys and they did the rest of the work.

harry mason

Senior List
Apr 14, 2015
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

nah he got through fine, he played up the ground mainly and was really vocal all day. he also went off and done the team meeting in the third quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back