Goulburn Valley FL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Blizzard has something up his sleeve. They'll need plenty of fresh faces though. No coach and loosing your skipper as well as your best player isn't the ideal start to the off season.
Well looking at Shepp united junior talent, i wouldn't panic at this stage as they have arguably the best talent coming up in the league. You mix junior talent with great senior mentors and there you have a team in the making

Well looking at Shepp united junior talent, i wouldn't panic at this stage as they have arguably the best talent coming up in the league. You mix junior talent with great senior mentors and there you have a team in the making
Great senior mentors such as Bowles, Sali and Filo? Please

Well! Kyabram have just got stronger with the signing of Ex North Melbourne Rookie, Werribee, West Adelaide and Williamstown( premiership )player Brad Mangan.....shut the gate

CvCuInUUMAAEFJY.jpg

Last edited:
Surely Blizzard has something up his sleeve. They'll need plenty of fresh faces though. No coach and loosing your skipper as well as your best player isn't the ideal start to the off season.

whose the young talent coming thru, havent heard any names as such, putting a lot of pressure on them if they have 0 recruits wouldve thought?

Well! Kyabram have just got stronger with the signing of Ex North Melbourne Rookie, Werribee, West Adelaide and Williamstown( premiership )player Brad Mangan.....shut the gate

CvCuInUUMAAEFJY.jpg

Ky looks like it's going to be better on paper than this year.

It does starve the young players tho of senior football. Just done some numbers and there's only 2 players playing at the club (seniors) in Liam Barrett and Aaron Hayes from the thirds premiership side in 2013. And the year before when they made the granny there's only Hayden Gemmil. The Rest have gone to different clubs around the area and only two play in the twos. #scary

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is that there are a few more about to jump on board

have you got any word on united up and coming "juniors" they are so called relying on heavily? like i follow the league and saw there thirds won the flag, but what are they actually like and did any player senior football this year?

Ky looks like it's going to be better on paper than this year.

It does starve the young players tho of senior football. Just done some numbers and there's only 2 players playing at the club (seniors) in Liam Barrett and Aaron Hayes from the thirds premiership side in 2013. And the year before when they made the granny there's only Hayden Gemmil. The Rest have gone to different clubs around the area and only a two play in the twos. #scary

Hayes is an impressive player from my observations in the finals. Good engine on him.

How many retiring Harry? Atkins must be about done in GV footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back