Goulburn Valley FL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was actually down to 5 coaches as the Cats coach is already stumbling to the end as he was knife a few weeks back.

Is the swans coach going around ?

Might be down to 4 to sack.
Well we've had the Mooroopna coach and Tat coach sacked . Not sure what is happening at the Swans...will be a huge job moving forward.

It was actually down to 5 coaches as the Cats coach is already stumbling to the end as he was knife a few weeks back.

Is the swans coach going around ?

Might be down to 4 to sack.
There was an article in the Shepp News a while ago with players re signing and quotes from Griffiths.

There was an article in the Shepp News a while ago with players re signing and quotes from Griffiths.
That was a hand full of young players that had resigned and spoke to a couple who think they may have signed too early and are now stuck. It's noticeable that most of their senior experienced boys have not recommitted as yet. Riordan and Squires are already committed elsewhere for 2018. Will not be a lot left at the Swans nest to build on. Haven't heard anything about their coach which is interesting. Swans have a history of recommitting to coaches early in the piece when they are happy with job being done. Might be a message in their silence.

That was a hand full of young players that had resigned and spoke to a couple who think they may have signed too early and are now stuck. It's noticeable that most of their senior experienced boys have not recommitted as yet. Riordan and Squires are already committed elsewhere for 2018. Will not be a lot left at the Swans nest to build on. Haven't heard anything about their coach which is interesting. Swans have a history of recommitting to coaches early in the piece when they are happy with job being done. Might be a message in their silence.

Where has Riordan and Squire committed to for 2018?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where has Riordan and Squire committed to for 2018?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey Specimen,

Probably a moot point, but be interested to hear from you and bootz as Ky blokes.
Which team might make Paulo scratch his chin slightly longer in relation to match ups and potential threat come GF day?

(Yes I have taken a leap of faith and presume Kyabram will lock their place in the GF very early in the finals series.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Specimen,

Probably a moot point, but be interested to hear from you and bootz as Ky blokes.
Which team might make Paulo scratch his chin slightly longer in relation to match ups and potential threat come GF day?

(Yes I have taken a leap of faith and presume Kyabram will lock their place in the GF very early in the finals series.)
Hope you're not counting the cookies before they hatch. Biggest threat to Ky is complacency. Bears play best style of play to threaten Ky, which you all will be sick of me describing. They even had a plan to stem the effectiveness of Lochy Smith.

Hope you're not counting the cookies before they hatch. Biggest threat to Ky is complacency. Bears play best style of play to threaten Ky, which you all will be sick of me describing. They even had a plan to stem the effectiveness of Lochy Smith.

I'm not counting any cookies bootz. Just a simple pragmatic question and I appreciate your honest response.
1. Complacency
2. Shepparton

I agree with you bootz, but also stirring, as there isn't much else to talk about on here.

Good luck stemming the effectiveness of Lochie Smith. Rochy had a plan in last year's GF. Even with an injured ankle (which wasn't part of the plan) Lochie went forward and kicked a pivotal goal!

Ps. Who plays full forward for complacency?

I'm not counting any cookies bootz. Just a simple pragmatic question and I appreciate your honest response.
1. Complacency
2. Shepparton

I agree with you bootz, but also stirring, as there isn't much else to talk about on here.

Good luck stemming the effectiveness of Lochie Smith. Rochy had a plan in last year's GF. Even with an injured ankle (which wasn't part of the plan) Lochie went forward and kicked a pivotal goal!

Ps. Who plays full forward for complacency?
It's funny because there were similar views last year predicting a Ky flag a long way from the finish line. While the talk was right in hindsight, we could argue that only inaccurate kicking for goal in the first quarter made these predictions come true.
The encouraging signs for an interesting finals series are that Rochy has found its mojo, Meredith and Cole will be back and Euroa look a lot better with Bail helping JD out.

It's funny because there were similar views last year predicting a Ky flag a long way from the finish line. While the talk was right in hindsight, we could argue that only inaccurate kicking for goal in the first quarter made these predictions come true.
The encouraging signs for an interesting finals series are that Rochy has found its mojo, Meredith and Cole will be back and Euroa look a lot better with Bail helping JD out.
Hearing 3 back in for Ky this week
Who goes out ?

Hearing 3 back in for Ky this week
Who goes out ?
We were debating this in the medical room. Everyone has a different opinion. A great dilemma for the club but one to be handled diplomatically and respectfully. Glad I'm not a selector. The only player from the last side selected who has been in and out in recent weeks is Drew Barrett and that's why everybody had different views.

Round 17 this week lads, what do we think? Any upsets?

Benalla V Mansfield - Benalla should win this, especially as its a home game and looking to bounce back after last weeks game. Benalla by 6-8 goals.

Euroa V Tat - Euroa should win this one here. Similar to benalla game, Euroa by 6-8 goals.

Ky V Lions - This could be closer then we think.... However last time we thought this Ky went down to Kings park and went bang. Ky have some handy ins, and its nearly impossible to tip against them. Ky for me... AGAIN. In terms of Seymour they would just be looking to get out with no injuries and a much closer result, in preparation for Euroa next weekend. I will say this, Seymour has been good at Ky reserve the last few years. Time will tell however.

Swans V Bears - Shepparton.............. Bears.

Echuca V Rochy - Rochy in some form, good win against benalla last week. I would've thought they will win again here.

United V Mooroopna - Mooroopna starting to get their mojo. Mooroopna for me! United only kicked 3 goals for a whole game of football last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back