Goulburn Valley FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know much about VAFA? See St Kevin’s Old boys are ranked #1 across all Victoria, with Kyabram ranked #2. I always thought the VAFA wasn’t very strong. Anyone care to inform me about that league and where they would rank among GV, EDFL, GFL etc.
Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Premier section in the ammos would probably be the #1 league in Victoria. As an example, their rep teams have consistently beaten the EFL, and Vic Country over the last 10 years.

If you look at the top teams in premier, each would have 2-3 players fresh out of the afl, to go with several others with vfl experience. I’d imagine st Kevin’s would beat kyabram relatively comfortably.

Furthermore, I believe the standard of the ammos is going up, whereas he gv is going down.

Anyone know much about VAFA? See St Kevin’s Old boys are ranked #1 across all Victoria, with Kyabram ranked #2. I always thought the VAFA wasn’t very strong. Anyone care to inform me about that league and where they would rank among GV, EDFL, GFL etc.
Cheers

And maybe not the greatest example, but ash Morris from Deni won the murray league medal a couple of years ago then got on Richmond’s vfl list. He couldn’t get a game at st Kevin’s.

Cheers

St Kevins would handle Kyabram...Mitch brown, Jay Schultz, Stephen Salopek, Jarrod Waite and others including ex VFL stars running around.

Cheers

It is a moot point Specimen. It's not a level playing field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back