Goulburn Valley FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard 2 Kyabram young guns could be signing with Bendigo teams.
You heard anything boots .
I have heard considerations of future goals. There are a group of uni lads who wanted to play together this season but it didn’t happen. Not sure what’s exactly happening as most of them were focused on their approaching finals, as it should be. No doubt things will start to hot up once players return from trips, presentation evenings finished up, and there is time to plan for 2019.

Not sure what you think of that roar but if the metro clubs are going up to 48 then its a schmozzle.
I think it is extremely difficult for clubs to recruit from cities if competitions/clubs within those cities have the same or larger points or salary caps.
As fuel rises and people become busier travel is becoming an even bigger obstacle.
I firmly believe at a minimum the whole salary or a large portion for 1 pointers should be outside the cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a player Robbie Miller was Does Isaiah show glimpses of being as good as his dad !!!
Saw him as a 17 year old in 2014 play a few games at Rochy under Peter White. He has been at Sth Bendigo with his brother Leroy and my understanding is he is in their best few. Not sure he has Robbie's raw ability but not many have. Isiaah would be in his prime now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back