Goulburn Valley FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One can only hope, what a bunch of self congratulating flogs they are !!!

I see the Central Highlands footy league around Ballarat are doing a PDFL and refuse to bow to tyranny of the hub and its unequal and questionable sanctions. Might be time the GVFL did similar.

When VFL clubs are telling their players they cannot nominate a GV club as their 'home' club because of the standard of the footy league then we are exploring new territory under the auspices of the 'hubs' poor administration. That has never ever been the case prior to Geelong's alleged parameters for being on their VFL list.

The hub has created a metro-centric footy environment whereby because of the economics of country towns kids go to Melbourne for work or University. All the metro leagues can pay these kids to play. Why would they consider the travel, declining standards, less money, and coming back when their mates aren't?

They will * our league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here it is.........Part 1.
United Coach Peter Sheahan has just resigned.
Sad to hear that. Peter did a great job last year with a young list. They have now lost him and last years assistant coach in Lowden. Would be interesting to know why he resigned. United look in to be in a little trouble athe moment

I believe that there is a coach under immense pressure to retain his position...that is all!
Spill it ringo ... you are working us into a frenzy. Narrow it down at least. A western or eastern club? Of the river I mean? So United and Shepp are out of the equation. Are Shepp swans still in play? New coach. Can't be them surely?

Sad to hear that. Peter did a great job last year with a young list. They have now lost him and last years assistant coach in Lowden. Would be interesting to know why he resigned. United look in to be in a little trouble athe moment

My wife works with Pete, will be an interesting day at work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back