Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ky has lost no one outside of Sammy? If so give is the cup now
You are a Ky boy Crippsy so you should know who is leaving ... I suspect more than Sam Sheldon.

That said, Pettifer has been a champion but even if he stays I doubt he will have the impact of past years. How is Reeves looking? Is it Williams with the achilles injury? Kyabram's two's were ordinary last year.

You are a Ky boy Crippsy so you should know who is leaving ... I suspect more than Sam Sheldon.

That said, Pettifer has been a champion but even if he stays I doubt he will have the impact of past years. How is Reeves looking? Is it Williams with the achilles injury? Kyabram's two's were ordinary last year.

I have heard Mr Pettifer may be a raider this season

Not sure..his is the only name I’ve heard at this point

Pettifer 100% at Ky. Only blokes that won’t be there from the grand final side are Reeves retired, Vick retired but maybe a chance and Sheldon to Barham. Potentially a couple of good signings to come as well. Will get Morgan back and a fit Reid Crowe will be as good as a recruit.

Pettifer 100% at Ky. Only blokes that won’t be there from the grand final side are Reeves retired, Vick retired but maybe a chance and Sheldon to Barham. Potentially a couple of good signings to come as well. Will get Morgan back and a fit Reid Crowe will be as good as a recruit.
Jon haven't they got 3 to 4 good young kids from the thirds too and i hear a mate of Lachie Smith coming too and can play

Jon haven't they got 3 to 4 good young kids from the thirds too and i hear a mate of Lachie Smith coming too and can play

Not sure on Smith’s mate but he’s got some exciting kids who will definitely play a lot of senior footy this year. Riley ironside is at Collingwood vfl so he will be in great shape when playing for Ky.

Hayes not playing ?
Pell ?
Muellers?
Will The so called good thirds kids get an extended run doughy ?
It then daylight is my prediction

Hayes not playing ?
Pell ?
Muellers?
Will The so called good thirds kids get an extended run doughy ?
It then daylight is my prediction
Guys that won’t be going around again from 2019 premiership side are: Reeves, Vick, S Sheldon and Hayes. Ironside is trying with Collingwood so best of luck to him not sure if and how many games he will play. Crowe will be like a new recruit as mentioned above and Edwards aswell. Some great thirds kids coming through including Pattison medallist Gugliotti, Robinson, C. Vick, Burnett and Mclay just to name a few. All have senior experience and will be stars in next few years. Muellers both playing and haven’t heard about Pell but I’d say he will be staying. Pettifer will also be staying.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys that won’t be going around again from 2019 premiership side are: Reeves, Vick, S Sheldon and Hayes. Ironside is trying with Collingwood so best of luck to him not sure if and how many games he will play. Crowe will be like a new recruit as mentioned above and Edwards aswell. Some great thirds kids coming through including Pattison medallist Gugliotti, Robinson, C. Vick, Burnett and Mclay just to name a few. All have senior experience and will be stars in next few years. Muellers both playing and haven’t heard about Pell but I’d say he will be staying. Pettifer will also be staying.

Good post
My question was if we are filling up with guys who didn't play in granny
Williams morgan Crowe Edwards etc
Where do the thirds kids fit in ?
Given that there are no better than what we have had at the club in the last 6 years and have lost some of them
Surley they just play

Good post
Given that there are no better than what we have had at the club in the last 6 years and have lost some of them
Surley they just play
The kids that do the work and earn their spot will fit in seamlessly. ie. Josh Dillon.
A GVL senior game should be earnt not just gifted

Good post
Surley they just play

My bad Hill, forgot about Morgan. He will be like another great recruit, Williams might play finals depending on the recovery time. Will miss majority of the year. I would say next years crop coming up would be the best crop of thirds in the last decade nearly. Some great kids. There could be a potential recruit mid season if he doesn’t get picked up in a draft. Had played at Yarra so has some connections at Ky and also played at Coburg and I think Frankston.

Gee im into this i love ky page at the moment, the rest of the comp should just give you the cup now
if the kids are so good why would u be keeping a 38 year old?

My bad Hill, forgot about Morgan. He will be like another great recruit, Williams might play finals depending on the recovery time. Will miss majority of the year. I would say next years crop coming up would be the best crop of thirds in the last decade nearly. Some great kids. There could be a potential recruit mid season if he doesn’t get picked up in a draft. Had played at Yarra so has some connections at Ky and also played at Coburg and I think Frankston.

Gee im into this i love ky page at the moment, the rest of the comp should just give you the cup now

Since when does age have anything to do with playing someone? Hope for a clubs sake your not a coach 🤦🏼‍♂️

Fortunately just like u specimen im just a gadget type operator.

In regards to age, why would u play a 38 year old, when you have as you say great kids plodding away in the early game, wouldnt it be smarter to play as many as possible to gain senior experience and learn the winning senior culture whilst ky is still on top, so that way you stay there for the next 5 years, instead of keep playing the older guys and the young guys leave.

I would think that pettifer has given plenty of service, and it would be a win-win for all involved if he went to the raiders

Since when does age have anything to do with playing someone? Hope for a clubs sake your not a coach 🤦🏼‍♂️

Seymour thirds must alright then ?

Hate to say this Trent but I think Ky may well be harder to beat next year. Euroa and Benalla seem keen to add some interest to the league. Tipping that the bottom 4 could be the 4 Shepp based clubs. At this stage;

Ky
Euroa
Benalla
Rochy
Seymour
Echuca

Tatura
Mansfield
Shepparton
Mooroopna
Swans
United

Hate to say this Trent but I think Ky may well be harder to beat next year. Euroa and Benalla seem keen to add some interest to the league. Tipping that the bottom 4 could be the 4 Shepp based clubs. At this stage;

Ky
Euroa
Benalla
Rochy
Seymour
Echuca

Tatura
Mansfield
Shepparton
Mooroopna
Swans
United
Fairly similar to me ring
Ky will be harder cause the others will be weaker

Fairly similar to me ring
Ky will be harder cause the others will be weaker
I reckon Euroa and possibly Benalla will be significantly better than they were last year. Rochy still chasing a key position player and have some handy young players but should be better.

As the Specimen points out with players returning and quality youngsters, Kyabram will also be even better than last year. With the demise of the Bears and a drop off from Echuca the gap will be greater.
As a matter of interest, is Burstin a chance to return or is he still travelling? Assuming young Gugliotti is Benny's son. Now there was a bloke who could play!

Does anyone have any news on Seymour's recruiting?

Ky
Euroa
Benalla
Rochy
Seymour
Echuca

Tatura
Mansfield
Shepparton
Mooroopna
Swans
United
Sorry mate, just realised I have just reiterated your sentiments pretty much verbatim.

Seems pretty obvious at this point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back