Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say this Trent but I think Ky may well be harder to beat next year. Euroa and Benalla seem keen to add some interest to the league. Tipping that the bottom 4 could be the 4 Shepp based clubs. At this stage;

Ky
Euroa
Benalla
Rochy
Seymour
Echuca

Tatura
Mansfield
Shepparton
Mooroopna
Swans
United
Who are Echuca losing ringo1 , thought they would continue to build ??

Who are Echuca losing ringo1 , thought they would continue to build ??

I believe Allen is out and Morris will miss a significant part of the season traveling.The chances of Wheeler, Byrne and Henderson playing more VFL football is high. Not sure of Willis' intentions. Walker and Kirkby are getting older. However, i do believe that they are about to announce some significant recruits. I will reassess after the announcements Roar.

Fortunately just like u specimen im just a gadget type operator.

In regards to age, why would u play a 38 year old, when you have as you say great kids plodding away in the early game, wouldnt it be smarter to play as many as possible to gain senior experience and learn the winning senior culture whilst ky is still on top, so that way you stay there for the next 5 years, instead of keep playing the older guys and the young guys leave.

I would think that pettifer has given plenty of service, and it would be a win-win for all involved if he went to the raiders

Haha gadget type operator....

Playing one 38 year old, makes one young kid miss out, yes. But it’s a different story when they are 38, still averaging over 90 goals a year, helping develop the young kids already on the park and still being one of Kyabram better players. To not play him while available would be quite ridiculous.

Like someone mentioned earlier, you don’t get given games in the gvfl, especially in Kyabram’s side, you have to earn them.

I stand by my opinion, doesn’t matter what age, 38 years old or 15 years old, if they are in the best 21, they play.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I believe Allen is out and Morris will miss a significant part of the season traveling.The chances of Wheeler, Byrne and Henderson playing more VFL football is high. Not sure of Willis' intentions. Walker and Kirkby are getting older. However, i do believe that they are about to announce some significant recruits. I will reassess after the announcements Roar.

Faulk’s staying. Not heading just out the road ?

Hate to say this Trent but I think Ky may well be harder to beat next year. Euroa and Benalla seem keen to add some interest to the league. Tipping that the bottom 4 could be the 4 Shepp based clubs. At this stage;

Ky
Euroa
Benalla
Rochy
Seymour
Echuca

Tatura
Mansfield
Shepparton
Mooroopna
Swans
United

Think bears will finish bottom. Not many players left there from all reports

I hope they signed the coaches for minimum 2-3 years as the late appointment only means hardship for the first 12 months. Recruiting, game style discussions and relationship building with existing players would not have been available in a fair and reasonable time-frame.
Shepp Committee need to support and stand firmly behind the coaches for the next 2-3 years as they have served up a SH!T sandwich and said start chewing IMO.

Still some good players left at the bears and with a strong group of kids Coming through I can’t see them being on the bottom. Hopefully Tatura are recruiting more than just Ryan and Sullivan to cover losses. Mansfield will also need to recruit strongly as will Mooroopna or they will be the clubs holding up the ladder I feel

I hope they signed the coaches for minimum 2-3 years as the late appointment only means hardship for the first 12 months. Recruiting, game style discussions and relationship building with existing players would not have been available in a fair and reasonable time-frame.
Shepp Committee need to support and stand firmly behind the coaches for the next 2-3 years as they have served up a SH!T sandwich and said start chewing IMO.
Spot on mate!

Still some good players left at the bears and with a strong group of kids Coming through I can’t see them being on the bottom. Hopefully Tatura are recruiting more than just Ryan and Sullivan to cover losses. Mansfield will also need to recruit strongly as will Mooroopna or they will be the clubs holding up the ladder I feel
who are the losses haven't heard much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And deserves it aswell, gun player off the league..
Yes a gun he is, had some big offers normo one from TAT and a couple Bendigo way including big spenders collbinabin But in the end the reigning B and F decided to show some loyalty and is staying with the bears an absolute ripper player and a great fella !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back