Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha ha that is hilarious given earlier posts!
But good luck to big Kirby. Hoping he does well.
I’m sure there will be an apology forthcoming from the Eddie McGuire of Tatura! Called the post BS etc. Anyway good luck to PKirby as the new coach of Tatura 😂 Hang up the keyboard Oz it’s embarrassing ! You wanted an apology from me and seeing you are so so wrong I look forward to reading yours on here lol

Playing coach ;)
Onya Kirbs, another page to a mighty football resume, hope it goes well for all invol;ved.

On Kirby if it isn’t official announced there was a strong KD rumour he was going to Murchison to play with his brother.
Question more directed at Ringo but how good was Ash Hockey and was he on an AFL list I was told Essendon.
Thanks fellas

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Kirby if it isn’t official announced there was a strong KD rumour he was going to Murchison to play with his brother.
Question more directed at Ringo but how good was Ash Hockey and was he on an AFL list I was told Essendon.
Thanks fellas

Hockey was a good GV player but I don’t think he was ever a listed AFL player mate

Didn’t think you’d give your ID up that easily Bootz

At the time of posting I had that red wine faze that Silver always catches me out on and couldn’t remember Noah Wheeler’s name. I know he has had a terrific year and is a gun.
But I was surprised with how much “my boy Josh” was noticed by the umps! He caught many opposition players out by when they tried to run through him. However he has a bigger bear hug than his mum!
Good to see young talent in the GV!

At the time of posting I had that red wine faze that Silver always catches me out on and couldn’t remember Noah Wheeler’s name. I know he has had a terrific year and is a gun.
But I was surprised with how much “my boy Josh” was noticed by the umps! He caught many opposition players out by when they tried to run through him. However he has a bigger bear hug than his mum!

Got ya👍 And yes he has had a good year

As a teacher I thought it'd be below you to impersonate a Tradie, Bootz??
'Your boy/s' are playing KDL the last I checked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back