Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That probably says more about the quality of some tribunal members as it does about anything else
That probably says more about the quality of some tribunal members as it does about anything else
I'd say that it's got more to do with the integrity and egos of ALL parties concerned.

Since when do umpires get to refer? Their job is to umpire the rules in the spirit of the game and report. If a club believes that a transgression of the rules has taken place then it can request an investigation and the umpire can be called as a witness.

When the umpire sees something in his peripheral vision off the play and a player is hurt he is responsible for ensuring it was within the rules I would think. He can’t report unless he is sure what had happened, but by referring it he can check everything was above board without pointing the figure unnecessarily at anyone.... but in the particular case obviously not everyone did the right thing. Don’t do naughty things and you won’t get caught. You would hope all those in authority are there to protect people from those who have transgressed and not played in the spirit of the game including clubs, league officials, and umpires.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Expect him and child's to go at it on Sunday
One of many match ups I'm looking fwd to

Hey mate I was actually commenting on Josh Dillon having a good year. I’m sure there will be some great match ups on the weekend. If Echuca are to have any chance they need to stay in the game and or have scoreboard pressure early.

Question, tossing up what to do after the 3rds game Sunday, stay or race down to Windy Hill for EDFL playoff ... will the senior game be worth sticking around for or a non event?

Hey mate I was actually commenting on Josh Dillon having a good year. I’m sure there will be some great match ups on the weekend. If Echuca are to have any chance they need to stay in the game and or have scoreboard pressure early.

Echuca are coming so I am tipping it to be a close one like last year’s, perhaps the margin won’t be as close but think it will be within a couple of goals. Thinking (hoping) Ky will not let this one slip!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Question, tossing up what to do after the 3rds game Sunday, stay or race down to Windy Hill for EDFL playoff ... will the senior game be worth sticking around for or a non event?
The first final was a belter mate. Ky in control and raced out to a 6 goal lead before the Echuca run and carry got them within 2 goals late. I reckon it could be a pretty even game. No doubt in my mind that Ky should win by 4-5 goals but if things go right for Echuca they will be right in the mix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m hearing ex North Melbourne player Sam Wright has been in conversation with Shepp Bears about a potential playing coach role. If this is to happen would be very interesting. Could add even more class and speed to that bears line up

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m hearing ex North Melbourne player Sam Wright has been in conversation with Shepp Bears about a potential playing coach role. If this is to happen would be very interesting. Could add even more class and speed to that bears line up

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's as likely as ringo1 and Perry Meka joint coaching Ardmona to a senior flag next year. So yea lock it in.

Well done to the Shepp News, Riv Herald and Ky Free Press for their great liftouts and work on the GF this week :)
Interesting to see Brad Edwards has lauchie smith and Paul Burnett as his assistants next year Burners is certainly no stranger to Ky having captained them for 7 years and a season as coach then went carving a name for himself in the Kdl winning a flag and Mac medal Right up there as one of best Kdl players I’ve seen Great bloke with a good footy brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back