Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he got any role for oz, director of coaching, or media liaison officer
Heard a rumour oz is currently writing his apology speech to ringo. Been channeling the great Arthur Fonzarelli from Happy Days....

Like the Fonz he is struggling with a key line ...
'I was w-w-w-w-w .....'

Interesting to see Brad Edwards has lauchie smith and Paul Burnett as his assistants next year Burners is certainly no stranger to Ky having captained them for 7 years and a season as coach then went carving a name for himself in the Kdl winning a flag and Mac medal Right up there as one of best Kdl players I’ve seen Great bloke with a good footy brain
Didn’t he coach ky before ?

No one likes Tat f f s
I do. And I think enough is enough boys. Yeah, OZ has made some controversial comments on here and it is basically a rumour forum, but some of this is becoming borderline, online bullying. We've got a great weekend of footy coming up, let's focus on the footy.

Last edited:
I do. And I think enough is enough boys. Yeah, OZ has made some controversial comments on here and it is basically a rumour forum, but some of this is becoming borderline, online bullying. We've got a great weekend of footy coming up, let's focus on the footy.
Fair point Blueboy67.

Just on the Dax and Antrobus thing. Did Dax dead set nail Antrobus in one of the huddles during the '92 GF?

Time for a group hug Silver. Don't know about Dax nailing Antrobus, but any truth in the rumour that a Rochy supporter was driving the car that took out the Tat boys on their way to training, Alan Thorpe, Stewie Cameron and Bolton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No

I don't like Tat

Its not bullying

Its fact

Time for a group hug Silver. Don't know about Dax nailing Antrobus, but any truth in the rumour that a Rochy supporter was driving the car that took out the Tat boys on their way to training, Alan Thorpe, Stewie Cameron and Bolton?
No need for a group hug Blueboy. Oz is a problematic poster on here. He is happy to make personal jibes and be present when Tatura are looking okay but then disappears when they struggle. He gets push back because people don't like it.

No need for a group hug Blueboy. Oz is a problematic poster on here. He is happy to make personal jibes and be present when Tatura are looking okay but then disappears when they struggle. He gets push back because people don't like it.
Maybe he's gone quiet for a reason and someone has had a quiet word to him. As I said, let's move on and talk about a great weekend of footy coming up.

Please refer to some of his posts mate! He gives it out, stirs the pot! I made peace with him last year only for him to start up again! Perhaps if you read some of his posts you would see the trend! If you saw some of the personal messages you may change your mind. In saying that Oz is a valid contributor when he is not courting warfare and is more than welcome in here.

I actually don't mind oz, and hope he reposts, whilst I may not agree with him, it would be pretty boring if everyone was in agreeance and I have a soft spot for tat, let's hope the oz man reposts shortly

Maybe he's gone quiet for a reason and someone has had a quiet word to him. As I said, let's move on and talk about a great weekend of footy coming up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously the Kyabram bombers are favourites tomorrow. Anyone think Echuca are a chance? Is it raining in Shepparton tomorrow? I think Echuca are the only viable challengers. Thoughts boys?

Obviously the Kyabram bombers are favourites tomorrow. Anyone think Echuca are a chance? Is it raining in Shepparton tomorrow? I think Echuca are the only viable challengers. Thoughts boys?
Echuca by 6 points

Echuca are a chance but will need to play four quarters at a very high level , if you lapse for a period against Ky you are in trouble , will be interesting but I think Ky win by three goals .

Of course Echuca are a chance Silver, especially considering last year’s result. The biggest factor will be the mindset of the Ky lads. Echuca will be focussed for sure. Will Ky be jittery knowing the weight of expectation or more determined in their play? If there is any hesitation by the Kyabram players the result will be up in the air well until the last quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back