Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

So you are happy you've lost two young players. Just FYI..Wheeler was named Echuca's best player on grand Final day..lol. Henderson second best. Faulkes is a loss. Barber is a loss, McNamara is a loss, Allen is a loss. Jury out on Prout.

Outs;
Wheeler
Henderson
Allen
McNamara
Faulkes
Barber
Warde?
Kemp?

Ins
Prout
Reid

Yep thats an improved list....if you think that you have no clues lol.

Just keeping it accountable..Wheeler was not named in the best for Echuca...fact..Henderson was named third best...as I said...was ok without dominating. A research on the GV website will prove this. Fact.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

The votes in the GV website are from the coaches of each perspective side. They are the votes that matter.

If my comments are influencing where your young fella either plays back at Echuca or not them geez he’s going to run out of footy clubs to play for. All people have opinions on people games each week.’some may be right, some may be off the mark but Again for the LAST time the “blessing in disguise “was made as a comment purely by the fact that Echuca’s numbers are huge and some good younger kids might miss some games because VFL players come back and they more times than not are the ones who miss out. Don’t make it something it’s not!!

Please get the rose coloured glasses off, accept that every club has a turnover of players and at no time was I disrespectful to anyone. You were doing that yourself by making something out of a overarching comment that wasn’t true. All players are always welcomed back. Fact.

Again settle down and get a grip. You are taking this way to seriously. The End.

The votes in the GV website are from the coaches of each perspective side. They are the votes that matter.

If my comments are influencing where your young fella either plays back at Echuca or not them geez he’s going to run out of footy clubs to play for. All people have opinions on people games each week.’some may be right, some may be off the mark but Again for the LAST time the “blessing in disguise “was made as a comment purely by the fact that Echuca’s numbers are huge and some good younger kids might miss some games because VFL players come back and they more times than not are the ones who miss out. Don’t make it something it’s not!!

Please get the rose coloured glasses off, accept that every club has a turnover of players and at no time was I disrespectful to anyone. You were doing that yourself by making something out of a overarching comment that wasn’t true. All players are always welcomed back. Fact.

Again settle down and get a grip. You are taking this way to seriously. The End.

Not when you are closely involved in the football club and run the young players down. The end of the story is that your ridiculous comment has now cost the club any chance of him returning and perhaps others. Perhaps you should be more careful with your words. The 'blessing in disguise' is that he won't along with one or two others have to put up with rubbish from people involved at the club. Players pick themselves and if good young players miss out they are not good enough..simple. How dare you run down kids that have busted their backsides for the club, traveled back from Melbourne for virtually a pie and a can of coke.Fact is YOU by your comments have made a mistake. THE END!

Last edited:
Not when you are closely involved in the football club and run the young players down. The end of the story is that your ridiculous comment has now cost the club any chance of him returning and perhaps others. Perhaps you should be more careful with your words. The 'blessing in disguise' is that he won't along with one or two others have to put up with rubbish from people involved at the club. Players pick themselves and if good young players miss out they are not good enough..simple. How dare you run down kids that have busted their backsides for the club, traveled back from Melbourne for virtually a pie and a can of coke.Fact is YOU by your comments have made a mistake. THE END!
Oh dear surely the 2 off u can’t sort it out.. me along with the other people on this forum are a bit over it, each too their own on the topic, hard for u ringo with your young bloke involved but this ain’t going anywhere so let’s move on.. 👍

Oh dear surely the 2 off u can’t sort it out.. me along with the other people on this forum are a bit over it, each too their own on the topic, hard for u ringo with your young bloke involved but this ain’t going anywhere so let’s move on.. 👍
Happy to mate...just easy to get on here and have pot shots under an assumed name and thats as weak as P#ss. Moving on!

I’m not closely involved with the football club.
What does closely involved mean?
If a supporter is closely involved then we are all stuffed and none of us can say anything ...Asking for a friend?

Love in happening again.

Can you just stop!

No more vitriolic expletive ridden posts. No more passive aggressive throwaway lines about 'taking a breath' after you insult posters knowing their identity and using the knowledge to bait them about their footballing son's.

No more clumsy misquotes of Confucius you claim as your own. 'The world still spins but the ox is patient' ... you sound ridiculous.

No more 'hand holding' jibes referencing anyone who challenges your puerile commentary.

You have revealed yourself as the troll we suspected, and even now you are insulting Normo and looking to further antagonize Ringo.

Echuca FC culture. I asked you a question about that a couple of days back. Your posts certainly provide the answer.

Like I said, just stop.

Can you just stop!

No more vitriolic expletive ridden posts. No more passive aggressive throwaway lines about 'taking a breath' after you insult posters knowing their identity and using the knowledge to bait them about their footballing son's.

No more clumsy misquotes of Confucius you claim as your own. 'The world still spins but the ox is patient' ... you sound ridiculous.

No more 'hand holding' jibes referencing anyone who challenges your puerile commentary.

You have revealed yourself as the troll we suspected, and even now you are insulting Normo and looking to further antagonize Ringo.

Echuca FC culture. I asked you a question about that a couple of days back. Your posts certainly provide the answer.

Like I said, just stop.

But ok for you to keep going....this is the problem. Not me. You ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No ones derailing anything. Just discussion that some people don’t agree or disagree with or can’t accept other people’s points of view. Those that don’t like other people’s input can bugger off and get there kicks elsewhere.

Get a grip some of you....seriously.

U deliberately stir the pot and it’s not necessary.

Enough...if people wanna come in and just derail the joint just bugger off. Get your kicks elsewhere

Yep. This thread has been going along beautifully and that's the way I hope it will stay.

Yep. This thread has been going along beautifully and that's the way I hope it will stay.

Good.
Hope everyone gets a say and isn’t outed for having a view. It might not be a view that’s in with the “crew” that are bouncing off each other on here but it’s a view.

Time people accepted that and time the moderator moderated with this in mind. Perhaps if some people don’t like those views they themselves should remove themselves for a while. If people “out” themselves stating who they are then maybe they need to accept the views that come along because people know who they are...pretty simple really.

Have posted this before and I’ll Say it again “right” is all about “ I said it first” wothout any substance to put to a comment wouldn’t surprise me if name was Tom Browne absolutely flog. Sorry ban me all good have good day

Ps: why say something if can’t actually say it all.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Made sense....all of that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back