Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard there are a few looking to leave. Believe a high profile recruit may of upset a few?

Heard a similar rumour Ringo. The exodus of players is based around some happenings that many players are not happy with/ supportive of. This will be denied but my source is pretty close to the club and what has occurred has certainly not created a very harmonious environment moving forward.

Hopefully all can be sorted out (which it will) but the damage/ fallout isn't great.

From the 2019 GV Grand final, these are the changes:

Outs:
Reeves
Weardon
Vick
Holman

Ins:
Morgan
Williams
Keogh
Crowe
Denehy
Herbert
Cattanach

And with other young ones coming through from thirds who could well sneak into the team.

In my eyes this is the strongest side Kyabram has had in the last 10 years. Always been very strong both end of the ground, so have no doubt will cover the loss of Holman, though is is a great player. Think the midfield has always been Kyabram’s weakness, add in Williams, keogh, Crowe, Herbert and denehy. Aswell as Norris getting a year older and putting on some size, still only 21. Kyabram looking very impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Strongest side 10 years ??
Hmmmm
Think Newman beck Ogden Clark Atkins Holman x 2 burstin
Might not agree

I personally couldn’t leave out Guy Campbell and agree with hilly on Paulo good stuff ringo::
Paulo a definite but just thought his footy prior to the 2010's was better. Guy Campbell a jet and maybe the same? Same could be said for Andrew Walker.
Gary Cooper
David Code
Darren Comi
Robbie Miller
Russell Richards
Stephen Ash
Saad Saad
Jono Solomon
Paul Newman
Rhys Archard
Probably the best Ive seen over the journey but only my opinion.

Paulo a definite but just thought his footy prior to the 2010's was better. Guy Campbell a jet and maybe the same? Same could be said for Andrew Walker.
Gary Cooper
David Code
Darren Comi
Robbie Miller
Russell Richards
Stephen Ash
Saad Saad
Jono Solomon
Paul Newman
Rhys Archard
Phillip Morgan, Anthony Mcphee and Chris Stuhldrier would be up there too id think

Gary Cooper
David Code
Darren Comi
Robbie Miller
Russell Richards
Stephen Ash
Saad Saad
Jono Solomon
Paul Newman
Rhys Archard
Agree regarding Newman and Campbell but they would be in the top 10 for the decade of 2000-2009.

Would add Paul Scanlon to the 'best over the journey ... and throw in the man mountain Shane Loveless in the mid-80's at Tatura and Kyabram. Kicked some bags!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree regarding Newman and Campbell but they would be in the top 10 for the decade of 2000-2009.

Would add Paul Scanlon to the 'best over the journey ... and throw in the man mountain Shane Loveless in the mid-80's at Tatura and Kyabram. Kicked some bags!!
Big call on Guy Campbell by you and ringo especially when he won the Morrison in 2012 and I think runner up in 2011. I agree he played brilliant footy before 2010 but he continued after that he was a jet

Surely would pick itself
I can't get my head around it
But will have ago
Or just see Paul's best so e he coached

Hilly you must have missed the Free Press edition with this one. Gus Underwood has been interviewing past coaches and asking them to name their best team. Paulo’s team was a bit “fence sitting “ as he had about 8 on the bench. Obviously didn’t want to offend some of the locals or really couldn’t decide!

Hilly you must have missed the Free Press edition with this one. Gus Underwood has been interviewing past coaches and asking them to name their best team. Paulo’s team was a bit “fence sitting “ as he had about 8 on the bench. Obviously didn’t want to offend some of the locals or really couldn’t decide!

Yes I did see that
See if I can find I t and post it

No idea mate, but they are going to be a pretty good side IMO
How would they be going points wise?
Will have a very handy side. Midfield of Hellier, Giobbi and Hayes not to bad! Wouldn’t be surprised if Will Hayes returns as well if let go by the dogs. Adam Giobbi, Erish Uthayakumar (Albury), Davies and Jett Trotter a pretty handy forward half as well.

Will have a very handy side. Midfield of Hellier, Giobbi and Hayes not to bad! Wouldn’t be surprised if Will Hayes returns as well if let go by the dogs. Adam Giobbi, Erish Uthayakumar (Albury), Davies and Jett Trotter a pretty handy forward half as well.
Sounds like Euroa are building as a real challenger to Kyabram. Good stuff.

Will be interesting to see where Joe Atley lands after being delisted by Port Adelaide. Be handy in a Rochy jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back