Benalla
Tatura

Seymour
Shepparton
Mooroopna
United
Swans
Mansfield
I reckon you’ll be very close to the mark with that ladder prediction ringo The only one I differ with is united who I believe will finish above both Shepp and Mooroopna.Any way the bombers are looking to dominate once again !!!

Bomber Country

Senior List
Jul 25, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
I reckon you’ll be very close to the mark with that ladder prediction ringo The only one I differ with is united who I believe will finish above both Shepp and Mooroopna.Any way the bombers are looking to dominate once again !!!
Kyabram
Echuca
Rochester
Euroa
Benalla
Seymour

Shepparton
United
Swans
Tatura
Mooroopna
Mansfield

johnno#7

All Australian
Feb 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Agree
Other teams have lost more than ky
Players to back in for ky
Morgan
Crowe
Williams
Edwards
Mueller
Which mueller?
Will Williams be back in time this year?
As spoken previously about Edwards will be an interesting one whether he is their best team but very handy depth never the less.
how old is Morgan now? Been a very good player for a long time

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Which mueller?
As spoken previously about Edwards will be an interesting one whether he is their best team but very handy depth never the less.

Can confirm Faulks has retired !

Feb 13, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
wombats
Which mueller?
cade mueller missed out like Hayes in last 2 final as games
morgan in thirties
if eddy is fit and ready to go he surley plays
best 21 on the day should play

Post padding

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Rochester have landed Port Melbourne gun Chris Jansen. He was captain of North Melbourne VFL previously. Most likely not play many for the Tigers but an impressive signing.

Ringo,
What type of player ?

And does he have to play a game this yr to drop a point next yr ?

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ringo,
What type of player ?

And does he have to play a game this yr to drop a point next yr ?
The Port Melbourne Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of decorated utility Chris Jansen for season 2020.

Jansen joins the club from North Melbourne’s VFL list, having played a total of 35 matches across his two seasons.

He was announced as co-captain of the Roos’ VFL program in their inaugural 2018 season, before finishing runner-up in their Best and Fairest count of that season after averaging 24 disposals per game.

In season 2019, Jansen found himself playing more of a rebounding defensive role in the Kangaroos’ side, yet still managed to average 20 possessions for an eventual tied fourth-placed finish in the recent Best and Fairest count.

Originally from New South Wales, Jansen’s footballing journey saw him spend time with Central Districts in the SANFL where he was crowned as their 2017 Best and Fairest winner.

Despite such a glittering state league resume, Jansen is still only 24 years of age and possesses leadership and maturity well beyond his years.

As for points... I'm not going there lol.

Back