Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to know where the usual Mod is?...Tuckylives keeps a great eye on things here usually.

He was on this morning. He's part of the Mod team which looks after these boards. I've noted a couple of posts which related to PM convos and about reading the rules or using the ignore button. All great ideas and tools to use. Clearly doing exceptionally well, but obviously can't be here 24/7.

Still don't comprehend why you have suddenly landed on this forum.

It was in relation to a reported post. The same reason I'd land on any other RFVC or M thread.

What surprises me with these leagues pulling the pin is the timing, Daniel Andrews to make a speech Monday, I would have thought they would have waited till then.

Many believe they have waited too long already and despite any potential start the benefits are outweighed by the risks

Mate its a car crash! The lack of clear direction is astounding.

Add South Western F L to the list of leagues pulling the pin on the season.Yarra" Junior" Football league in the northern Melbourne suburbs are still looking at a start in July which I think is a good idea and all these leagues pulling the pin I think they and all of us should still try and get our juniors on the grounds if we can.We do not have to worry about gates,bars or social rooms although are other issues of cause to worry about but it will be a lot easier to organise then senior games especially if life ahead becomes better, we hope.

its at the point for me now that you look for strong leadership publicly by those up top. clarity and communication with the footy community relating to this situation has lacked so much that its lead to much of what's happened with leagues pulling the pin. if I hear afl come out with a cliché and say 'well that's up to those leagues to decide what's best for them and their communities' then ill spew

its at the point for me now that you look for strong leadership publicly by those up top. clarity and communication with the footy community relating to this situation has lacked so much that its lead to much of what's happened with leagues pulling the pin. if I hear afl come out with a cliché and say 'well that's up to those leagues to decide what's best for them and their communities' then ill spew
The best post!!!!! Its embarrassing what is going on. i will add this;By making a decision, lives could actually be saved. Small communities being affected greatly. Mental health issues increasing. Local clubs and communities need each other. Clubs, Leagues and individuals need something..just anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Road Runner I think you might be having a big chunder because as much as they talk it up the AFL don’t give a toss
about country footy nor old Dan the man care about the the bush until it’s close to Election Day

Does anyone know if the Lodden Valley footy league have pulled the pin on the season? I see Sean Williams has put in a clearance back to his home club Rochester only last week.

had a meeting earlier this week and postponed their decision. Don’t reckon that would have been a factor in him returning rochy.

The covid requirements look daunting and challenging for many community clubs to train in at present let alone play for footy and netball on Saturdays.

Just look at how hard it if for the AFL to get games going ahead, I'm not sure they don't care, but I'm not sure amateur footy is very high on their agenda on high in their future plans, as in my opinion they would be happy with the American sporting model of professional and college, which in AFL equates to a school program and auskick.

Which reeks of elitism and is not the essence of AFL, which I applaud roar for his work in operating outside the afls power.

Road Runner I think you might be having a big chunder because as much as they talk it up the AFL don’t give a toss
about country footy nor old Dan the man care about the the bush until it’s close to Election Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back