Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Arent the APS (private schools)schools doing their jobs. A qtr of draftees now come from 11 schools, and more and more perspective draftees from the country getting scholarships and bypassing the under 18s apart from a couple of games
I believe the school system will become the number one competition. 66 drafted last night by 18 clubs all of whom have a recruiting staff of at least 6-8. So it takes 108 recruiters to recruit 66 boys. I think we all need an explanation.

I believe the school system will become the number one competition. 66 drafted last night by 18 clubs all of whom have a recruiting staff of at least 6-8. So it takes 108 recruiters to recruit 66 boys. I think we all need an explanation.

You could also look at it that there are 25,000 draft age kids available (+ mature age players) and clubs need to get the best players available to there club so due diligence needs to be done.

You could also look at it that there are 25,000 draft age kids available (+ mature age players) and clubs need to get the best players available to there club so due diligence needs to be done.

There is no way there are 25K mate sorry. The only kids they look at are those playing NAB, APS/AGS, VFL, SANFL or WAFL. Most clubs would start with about 300 names and work their way through them as the season progresses.

There is no way there are 25K mate sorry. The only kids they look at are those playing NAB, APS/AGS, VFL, SANFL or WAFL. Most clubs would start with about 300 names and work their way through them as the season progresses.
My point being that a lot more effort would go in than just those 66 drafted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

American college system and no senior football ( particularly country )anywhere ‘here we come ‘ .
Have been concerned for a long time this has been the bigger plan .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back