Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting chatter on the OM page that the wheeler boys could possibly be leaving yarra. Could the door be open for a return to Seymour Ultra? That would be some kind of midfield!!

Interesting chatter on the OM page that the wheeler boys could possibly be leaving yarra. Could the door be open for a return to Seymour Ultra? That would be some kind of midfield!!
Now that is a better rumour than the Mellington one. Would make for an exceptional Seymour midfield.

If Blue Jet is on the money, which he usually is, 'Mellington returning to the GV' will see him land back at Benalla.

Now that is a better rumour than the Mellington one. Would make for an exceptional Seymour midfield.

If Blue Jet is on the money, which he usually is, 'Mellington returning to the GV' will see him land back at Benalla.

Mellington played a few games at Pacco last year, mainly early rounds and then consolidated a spot with Willy VFL. Bloody good player especially at local level. If he was leaving VFL I’m sure PACCO would have a decent crack at him to continue there. Absolute Jet who gives 💯 from what games I saw.

I think the urge to return to Seymour may be “very strong”. My mail is a switch is highly likely.
Seems unlikely guru. I imagine the deal with Yarra must be significant to get Wheeler and Masters in the first instance. Assuming employment might have been part of the package so unless Yarrawonga have failed to hold up their end of a contract, then I imagine contracts might be binding. But you are a Seymour man so who knows?

Seems unlikely guru. I imagine the deal with Yarra must be significant to get Wheeler and Masters in the first instance. Assuming employment might have been part of the package so unless Yarrawonga have failed to hold up their end of a contract, then I imagine contracts might be binding. But you are a Seymour man so who knows?
Silver, Wheeler definitely heading to Yarra with Masters. Deal done prior to Xmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silver, Wheeler definitely heading to Yarra with Masters. Deal done prior to Xmas.
It was a 'Godfather' type deal that sets them both up. Speaking of deals I believe that a district club just outside of Bendigo offered a young Echuca ruckman 2K a game. He has decided to stay with the Murray bombers but these figures are killing clubs.

It was a 'Godfather' type deal that sets them both up. Speaking of deals I believe that a district club just outside of Bendigo offered a young Echuca ruckman 2K a game. He has decided to stay with the Murray bombers but these figures are killing clubs.
Which Club's are they killing? I heard based on figures submitted last year only 2 GV Club's Spent the Cap.

Euroa have landed Albury forward Erish Kumar(as he is referred to). The Pies are now the second ranked side for mine.

Euroa have landed Albury forward Erish Kumar(as he is referred to). The Pies are now the second ranked side for mine.
Tops them off nicely, they have lacked genuine match winning forwards of late. Is he a key forward or small? What’s the full list of ins for euroa? Will they fit them all in the points if they are all available, they were well over 30 points most weeks last year.

Tops them off nicely, they have lacked genuine match winning forwards of late. Is he a key forward or small? What’s the full list of ins for euroa? Will they fit them all in the points if they are all available, they were well over 30 points most weeks last year.

Key forward, only out I can find are a few reserves players to Murchison and Ivill to Wangaratta. GV going to 42 points this year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can anybody tell me the worth of the points system? Think I might be waiting awhile! I agree that Euroa are now the number two seed.
To appease the federal governments concerns that the AFL are doing nothing about undisclosed cash player payments . The same federal government who provide funding for AFL head office which is littered with highly paid execs.
In other words ‘ imposing workload on grass root level volunteers to line the pockets of head office ‘

Remove this Banner Ad

Back