Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I Hear nothing at this stage at seymour yet... but i do hear about a ruckman
Have lost quite a lot of their reserves premiership side and James Wooster back to Lansfield who is a more than handy midfielder. Tom Goodwin in coming ruckman big will have Port Melb duties most the year. Cole’s elbow not right with him also no certainty to play. Taylor-Lloyd has signed at Benalla all blacks.

Last edited:
Have lost quite a lot of their reserves premiership side and James Wooster back to Mansfield who is a more than handy midfielder. Tom Goodwin in coming ruckman big will have Port Melb duties most the year. Cole’s elbow not right with him also no certainty to play. Taylor-Lloyd has signed at Benalla all blacks.
Good update mate. Goodwin is one mean old fashioned rickman. Always keen to throw his weight around. Ben Davey is a good operator and I’m sure he will put together a competitive outfit.

Have lost quite a lot of their reserves premiership side and James Wooster back to Mansfield who is a more than handy midfielder. Tom Goodwin in coming ruckman big will have Port Melb duties most the year. Cole’s elbow not right with him also no certainty to play. Taylor-Lloyd has signed at Benalla all blacks.
Wooster Lancefield mate yeah lost a few
Reserves premiership side
Taylor-lloyd
Mitch McLean
Rhys Clarke
Tom martin
Max jones
Liam hockey
Jordan zuccala
Billy bowe (ACl)
Keith roche
Mickey bradbury
Matt Martin

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure was a character wasn’t he The ex Seymour reserves coach (for a couple of games) was pretty full on and really spoke his mind and didn’t hold back
There were plenty of Seymour posters on here on that occasion ... felt sorry for Lion71 he copped it from all angles. Just a bloke doing his best and being loyal to his senior coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back