Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

And the AFL champs just got smacked by the swans at the G silver !!!...must be something in the air !!!!

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Early observations on a really hot day at Rochy. Tom Sheldon off early for Kyabram Sean Williams for Rochy with hamstrings. Will Hamilton gone with a lower leg injury. A quality game of footy. Kyabram have the benefit of the breeze in the last qtr. Logan Austin is elite. Keogh for Kyabram the same. Should be an intriguing finish.

And Seymour touching up echuca
has ky widened the gap
To me this is no surprise! No Reid, Walker, Johnson or Byrne. Seymour had a very good team on paper. Echuca’s side today is nowhere near as strong as 2019. Have Ky, Rochy and Euroa in front of them. A super effort from the Tigers today and they will push deep if they stay healthy.

To me this is no surprise! No Reid, Walker, Johnson or Byrne. Seymour had a very good team on paper. Echuca’s side today is nowhere near as strong as 2019. Have Ky, Rochy and Euroa in front of them. A super effort from the Tigers today and they will push deep if they stay healthy.
Why wasn’t Johnson playing?

And Seymour touching up echuca
has ky widened the gap

Rochy has narrowed it (the gap) today. Their quick ball movement and spread really worried Ky.
Thought Zac Norris in the ruck played his best game for the club I have seen. Nick Coulstock very good too. Axel’s injury hurt Ky as he was holding the backline together. Kaine Herbert and Brad Mangan dominant in comeback.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rochy has narrowed it (the gap) today. Their quick ball movement and spread really worried Ky.
Thought Zac Norris in the ruck played his best game for the club I have seen. Nick Coulstock very good too. Axel’s injury hurt Ky as he was holding the backline together. Kaine Herbert and Brad Mangan dominant in comeback.

You forgot keogh and whizz
Who also played well as did smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do 4 player make up 40pts ??

You forgot keogh and whizz
Who also played well as did smith

Yes Keogh very good... did forget. Thought Wizz very hard done by regarding being held on 3 occasions. Didn’t rate Smith by his expected standard he has set himself. Thought he lacked a bit of touch early on. Was much better in 2nd half though.

Yes Keogh very good... did forget. Thought Wizz very hard done by regarding being held on 3 occasions. Didn’t rate Smith by his expected standard he has set himself. Thought he lacked a bit of touch early on. Was much better in 2nd half though.

Tom Burnett and Reid Crowe how did they go bootz

No they don’t but narrow the gap. Those 4 based on talent are in the top bracket of GV players. Feel the loss of some talent since 19 will hurt as I’m not sure what the depth is like.

Rochy were very good today, they play a fast running game which will worry and test all sides, my only concern for them is depth. If they cop 3-4 injuries I think they will come back to the pack. Having said that I think there top 6-7 players if fit will Will carry them to a top 3 finish.
Ky are not the side they were and will not be as dominant as previous years but have enough talent left to give it another shake. Lots of new players so you would presume they will improve the more they play together. was one of the best games o have watched for a long time.

Interesting that everyone was writing off Seymour today. As I have stated they will be very competitive. Well coached and have an excellent group of players. Whilst they probably won’t be premiership material they will do ok in 2021.

Mansfield are in the same boat, written off but will not be the strugglers everyone thinks they will be.

Good starts to the year by both clubs.

Rochy were very good today, they play a fast running game which will worry and test all sides, my only concern for them is depth. If they cop 3-4 injuries I think they will come back to the pack. Having said that I think there top 6-7 players if fit will Will carry them to a top 3 finish.
Ky are not the side they were and will not be as dominant as previous years but have enough talent left to give it another shake. Lots of new players so you would presume they will improve the more they play together. was one of the best games o have watched for a long time.
Also Jonny
We need to tighten defence
Leaky too many
A few times we got sling shotted

There was a few low scoring games even though it was perfect conditions for footy today.

Expect Echuca to improve as the year goes on, having Walker out there instills confidence into all his teammates, where the whole side will play better, although local footy guru read the above thread, a few gave Seymour a chance

Interesting that everyone was writing off Seymour today. As I have stated they will be very competitive. Well coached and have an excellent group of players. Whilst they probably won’t be premiership material they will do ok in 2021.

Mansfield are in the same boat, written off but will not be the strugglers everyone thinks they will be.

Good starts to the year by both clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back